SPOILER !! Week Nov 20

I truly wish the writers would give us more surprising stories and the “Wow, I didn't see that coming!" and not so darn predictable. More than not, there is little excitement. We can all guess what’s coming.

Last edited:
She lost her son. Sometimes people can't cope and they just snap in to a make believe safe world.
Exactly!

If we should have sympathy for Sami who is about to (once again) torture Will and put him through the ringer with this whole Ben thing. Then why can't we accept the fact the Susan would go over the edge to keep "EJ" in her life. Like you said, she too lost a son. Why one and not the other??

Hmmm, Susan had not lived with her son for years and years. Nor had she seen him. Stefano took charge of EJ when he was very young, he was at boarding schools, college, and then living in the U.S.

And I guarantee you, I have NO sympathy for Sami whatsoever. When her son died, she could barely get thru his funeral before she was off taking all the DiMera monetary liquid assets, and immediately dragging her other children around Europe looking for "clues". Nope, Sami did not mourn her son one bit, and she had him growing up whereas Susan did not.

I agree with everything you said. Still Susan whether estranged or not, obviously loved her child very much and mourned him so desperately that she felt the need to replace him.

The thing is....in my opinion....Susan's admission that she wanted to bring Will back to life so she could kill him herself, (paying Sami back as she considers Sami responsible for EJ dying) was very telling. She changed her mind, apparently, figuring that making Sami's son HER son would be better revenge on Sami. In Susan's mind, Sami took her son, so she is taking Sami's. Perhaps the amnesia is what gave Susan the idea........she could easily have Will become Ej, just fill his head with what was needed for him to know....and nothing else.

Susan's admission that she wanted to bring Will back to life so she could kill him herself, (paying Sami back as she considers Sami responsible for EJ dying) was very telling.

Wait, what???

What did I miss??? :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
That is what Susan told Sami.....when Susan finally admitted that she did get Wilhelm Rolf to inject Will with whatever so she could then kill him herself.

I agree with JustSamantha, Susan was way out of character. Though, it was nice to see on screen how Susan might've raised EJ if she actually was able to escape Stefano's grasp. But sounds like we are going to be in a treat with Sister Mary Moira I take it. :tsk:

Also I find it funny that Kristen will make her big grand entrance for no one to witness or see her, just the audience.

I've never noticed steps next to the bar in the pub. I always thought the steps to "upstairs" were in the back.

JPI_Episode13221_0001696020.jpg

Back