SPOILER !! Week Nov 21

Welcome to the board, Captain

It really is a shame the show feels it necessary to not reveal what ever the business is. I know many felt it was perhaps not something bad, but Eduardo did say something to the effect that the club would be a "front" for the business. If it is food, then why need a "front". Hmmm, unless it is an uncover operation to sell Mama C's original Clam Chowder, without her knowledge. LOLOL

Or the Brady recipe for Caroline's clam chowder?!:wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Monday, 11/21 appears to be Blanca's last day. When she was hired, she was promised this huge storyline......well that never materialized, did it?
She did the final filming several months ago.

Beat me to it. I was just about to joke they were going to muscle in on the Clam Chowder market and don't want the Brady cops to know!!
This would be major stuff probably resulting in some serious extra-legal action by Roman, Shawn, etc. And if Bo was still around, he'd be threatening to take Eduardo and his son apart. Roman: (Dammit, guys, this is intolerable. Get out the blackjacks and brass knuckles and let's get busy. As Bo would have said, it's time to take 'em apart.") Perhaps, in the alternative, the unsavory father and son act is plotting to sell bootleg packages of Wanchai Ferry. (Eduardo: Mrs. Brady, if you buy your supplies of Wanchai Ferry direct from us, you could sell it to your customers for far less than other Salem eateries. Sounds good, right?)

Thanks for the pictures and the preview, Kat.

Jennifer is wearing another indescribable garb. How does she come up with so many?

Please tell me JJ's secret to Rafe is not that he cheated on Gabi. How many people have to know before something is no longer a secret?

Her sweater is rather long isn't it? Interesting she is wearing sweaters this
winter instead of being sleeveless

So Lucas punches Justin : :clap: Go, Lucas ! Justin deserves to be punched.

I know I may be in the minority here (like with Hope and Rafe) but I like Adrienne and Lucas. Justin has no right to barge in on the wedding. He was with Adrienne, he cheated on her (and before, he had this thing for Hope), treated her with no respect, so he should just "forever hold his peace". Frankly, Justin has turned into a jerk and Adrienne would now be a fool to chose him over a great guy like Lucas.

Back