SPOILER !! Week Nov 28

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
From http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday November 28:

JJ goes to the attic and makes a stunning discovery!

Tuesday November 29:

Marlena tries to get through to Brady.

Wednesday November 30:

Adrienne finally decides between Justin and Lucas.

Hope finds an unlikely ally in prison.

Thursday December 1:

Jennifer is furious when she realizes Laura knew about Abigail.

Friday December 2:

Shawn and Rafe go over the events leading up to Stefano’s death.

I think Abby is realizing already that her "death" caused a lot of negative fallout. She may have had what she thought was a good reason (and obviously she got the right meds and care finally) but in the long run, it affected those she loved in a way she did not foresee. Just like Theresa has done to "protect" her loved ones.

Did Jen and Abby honestly think that having Abby stay up in that attic would really "hide" her.

Sorry....but is the attic a place that is always kept clean, free of dust & cobwebs? Is there a bathroom up there? Is it soundproof?

And you mean to tell me that Lucas' wedding to Adrienne was interrupted on 11/18, but no "decision" is made until the 30th? Another long, long day in Salem?

Looks like they don't celebrate Turkey Day at all there. Bet it will suddenly be Christmas wreaths everywhere in that mall. LOL

Poirot, just what I was thinking--oh no, they're going to drag out Adrienne's decision for another week?!!!

Thanks for the laughs at all of the different ideas on what JJ might have found in the attic.

I guess if JJ didn't overhear Jennifer and Abigail talking in the living room in Friday's episode, the attic might seem a safe haven by comparison.

If Jennifer is furious that Laura knew Abby was alive and didn't tell her, how does she think JJ and Chad are going to feel when they find out she knew for a period of time and didn't tell them?

It did seem that Abby was beginning to realize the trouble she's caused for others. I felt aggravated with her when she decided to keep prolonging their misery. That makes it hard for me to feel sympathy for her. I know in her thinking she is rationalizing it will be best for them, but being it's a soap, it's time for her to "get over it!"

I think Adrienne is going to have a medical scare first. We saw that scene of her passing out in the Day of Days promo. She probably makes the decision once she is stable. I'm guessing she will choose Lucas in the short term with Justin and Anne becoming interlopers.

I hope Jennifer really gives it to Laura. She deserves it.

I was always expecting a twist in the Hope stuff but I hope they don't retcon what we've seen on screen. Hope was pretty much on her own up until she shot Stefano so I don't understand how Shawn and Rafe can retrace her steps.

But they could possibly retrace Stefano's, and maybe Andre's?? If there are cameras outside? Was anyone else in the house. After all, it does seem people gain entry with ease, don't they?
I do remember Stefano telling Andre he was tired of it all. That statement is what has prompted many (including me) to think that perhaps he wanted to die, but figured a final revenge, causing a distraught Hope to shoot him. He was still laughing after the first shot.

Back