SPOILER !! Week Nov 28

Maybe Rafe will look under Hope's bed and find lots of wallets and sleeping pills! :rolleyes: All kidding aside, would someone please remind me, when Hope was "nighttime Hope" and did all that, did she go to jail and if so, what was the reason they gave for letting her back out?

Hope did not call Rafe....he happened to come in, & immediately went into protect Hope mode, Hope said right then she did not remember what happened,,,but felt as tho she had been in a dream,,,,,tho don't think she used that word

Maybe Rafe will look under Hope's bed and find lots of wallets and sleeping pills! :rolleyes: All kidding aside, would someone please remind me, when Hope was "nighttime Hope" and did all that, did she go to jail and if so, what was the reason they gave for letting her back out?
Bo broke her out of prison (after she was brutally beaten by Lee, her fellow crazy inmate). Hope had stumbled upon the black-market organ ring being run by warden Jane and crazy Lee. This all happened during Christmas. Bo and Hope were on the run, hiding in a remote cabin and he was tending to her injuries after the beating.

I can't remember exactly how she was released and pardoned, though.

We know what he finds, all the leftover Christmas tree ornaments from the people who aren't in the family anymore like Mimi's mother Bonnie's huge ornament (she looked exactly like Adrienne:confused:) and Chase's ornament smashed into a million pieces. Or it could be a moldy old batch of leftover doughnuts.

Here's the caption for this picture:
Kayla, Kimberly and Roman visit Bo's grave to honor the anniversary of his death.

dool_0050.JPG

LOL, I was just going to post the exact same thing, JS........:rotfl::rotfl:

Of course, then there is the spoiler line about Hope finding an unexpected ally in prison under the pic of Hope being handcuffed in court, after her sentencing, to be led off to prison.

Here's the caption for this picture:

dool_0050.JPG
That was the best picture they could think of?? One out of the 3 people mentioned in the picture???

Wonder how much the preview picture person gets paid for these stunningly not sync'd to the caption pictures??

Last edited by a moderator:
I read on "that grain of salt" site that Valerie has a son. Here we go. I'm sure he will be Abe's son too.:rolleyes:

Back