SPOILER !! Week Nov 6

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-o...-of-our-lives-spoilers-october-23-november-10

Monday November 6:
In Memphis, Sami, Marlena and John demand answers about whether or not Will is alive.

Tuesday November 7:
Eve has another unexpected revelation for Victor and Brady.

Wednesday November 8:
Gabi tells Chad and Abigail they could be working together.

Thursday November 9:
Chloe tries to get Lucas to stop drowning his sorrows.

Friday November 10:
A tragic shooting occurs. JJ's going to live out a cop's worst nightmare that has a ripple effect on the town.
Paul makes a confession to Sonny.

Thanks, Kat. More than a week into November and Lucas is still on the bottle? I was hoping he might get on board with the search for Will and also take some encouragement from knowing Adrienne didn't dump him. I suppose I should be glad because he probably won't be seen much anymore, once he gets sober. :rolleyes:

Gabi getting involved again with Chad and Abigail can't be a good thing.

Sounds like JJ accidentally shoots an innocent person, probably a beloved character. Sorry to be all negative on these spoilers but I don't like watching tragedies. Seems like JJ needs to find a different profession. He's pretty much been a disaster as a cop. Now Hope will regret reinstating him.

Okay, I'm leaving now.

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11044632/3/#new

Monday, November 6, 2017
Tripp interrupts a secretive meeting between Kate and Theo.

Tuesday, November 7, 2017
Kate presents Gabi with a lucrative opportunity.

Wednesday, November 8, 2017
Eve denies murdering Deimos as Brady tells Rafe and Eli he has proof.

Thursday, November 9, 2017
Sami has a surprising request for Rafe.
Chad confronts Andre about sabotaging the company.

Friday, November 10, 2017
Tripp confides his growing affection for Claire to Steve.

Well not exactly an exciting week but then they are often meant to do just that.

I think Paul will see Will this coming Friday and will hide it from Sonny since he's in the hospital. Perhaps Will is brainwashed or something. That said, we are going on 6 weeks now since Ben interrupted the wedding. Why hasn't the audience at least seen Will? The pacing here is horrible.

Looking forward to Sami and Rafe sharing scenes again.

Tripp and Claire :love::love::love:

Not looking forward to more Gabi with Chad and Abby. Can't they write something different for her? And just no to Kate.

I too was hoping Lucas would sober up when he gets the true story - hopefully Adrienne will give him the support he needs or :fan:.

Not looking forward to more Gabi with Chad and Abby. Can't they write something different for her? And just no to Kate.
Gabi getting involved again with Chad and Abigail can't be a good thing.
It sounds to me like Kate is trying to get between Abby and Chad by bringing Gabi into the picture - yet once(?) again. BAD!:beat:

So why is Sonny hospitalized?

I’m hoping that there is a huge surprise when we finally see Will “alive”. That’s the only reason why I feel they are going so slow with the answer to whether Will is alive or not. They do need to start building up some suspense to the climax, otherwise this story will just lose viewer’s interest and once he does appear, no one will really care.

Could Eve have a stake in owning Titan? Will she and Brady be vying for CEO of Titan?

I have no interest in Gabi being involved with Chad and Abigail. I hope the new writers realize that there was no chemistry between Chad and Gabi last time the writers tried that story.

As I have said before, I wonder if JJ accidentally shoots Theo. Totally speculation, but that could be the reason we saw Theo in a hospital bed etc.

The shooting incident is still up for debate, but I think this is more than speculation now. I posted back in August that I read that JJ accidentally shoots Theo, and that it is tied to the leaked scenes of Theo in the hospital bed. There has been talk for some time now about JJ lives out a cop's worst nightmare, and it looks like this may be it. Supposedly the town is split about what goes down. I've also read Jack makes a ghostly appearance to JJ during this time.

Ugh, I was hoping Rafe and Sami would stay out of each other's orbits while she's back. To me, when they met up at Will's grave, it was as boring, just as boring as their relationship was. Other than his relationship with Hope, I was actually liking Rafe for a while, but he's starting to get on my nerves again. He's starting his bossiness again. Just like he always bossed Sami, he's now starting to act different with Hope since she became commissioner, demanding and always thinking he is right. I think he's jealous she got commissioner and he didn't.

Why can't they pair him with someone else he can actually have a real future with, and someone who will make his character more relatable? Hope is limiting him of having a real future on the show in my opinion. Same goes for Eric and Jennifer (as it seems they're trying to push them back together). Hope and Jen have grown kids, and it's very doubtful they will ever have more. And they've already had the love of their lives (Bo and Jack) that are gone but not forgotten. These women need men who can carry them into their golden years.

Rafe and Eric are not those men. And they need women who can turn into the love of their lives, and women they can have children with. I don't know who that is for Rafe, and I was hoping that was Nicole for Eric, as I'm still hoping for those two.

I've read Vincent Irizarry (Deimos) is returning for flashback scenes. This supposedly relates to Eve's return, that she is married to him and wants to get involved with running Titan. What I find confusing is the spoiler that Eve denies murdering Deimos, and Brady tells Rafe and Eli he has proof?? What happened to Nicole murdering him? I have heard down the road that eventually it comes to light that Nicole did not murder Deimos, and she may possibly return. Keeping my fingers crossed this happens for sure.

A recent interview with Chandler Massey has him stating Will will not be that same person he was. This has me curious.

Back