SPOILER !! Week Nov 6

A recent interview with Chandler Massey has him stating Will will not be that same person he was. This has me curious.

I personally think he will have been brainwashed and not know he is actually WILL and not whoever they say he is.

Reactions: YPG
I hate to always sound negative because I do like the show! But, I'm not looking forward to Theo's injury for two reasons. 1) I don't want the character to leave. I just love the actor! 2.) I want some fun and excitement. This is just more of the same. And, it's depressing. We've already watched his mother die. Now, we have to see Theo paralyzed (I realize this is speculation still).

Oh no, Will's face changed again :)

JPI_Episode12662_0001430431.jpg

He definitely has to have amnesia or Rolf gave him someone else's memories, because Will wouldn't have stayed away from his loved ones, especially Arianna.
This raises an interesting point about E "he's changed" J and Sami's dopey quest to find him. EJ left her clues but hasn't shown himself in 3 years? Not even with Amnesia!!!

Looks like Lucas wasn't hallucinating this time. It is Will. Poor Paul. I'm rooting for him. I want Will rescued but with someone else. Sonny has a few brothers, why not one be gay too.

Yes, Will is alive, but I think with the Rolf amnesia twist of a different soul. Like changing Hope to Princess Gina. Mostly like, Dr. Rolf switched Will's sexual preference as well. This would really send Sonny in a tizzy. Oy!!!! :eek: ShaSha

I just posted this in the 11/13 thread but I wonder if Susan has convinced Will that he is EJ. SOD says we are also going to learn about what happened to her husband Edmund and how that plays into this so I wonder if they broke up and she "kidnapped" Will to compensate for losing EJ and Edmund. The bedroom we saw this week probably belonged to Will.

Back