SPOILER !! Week Nov 6

I don't believe Susan convinced Will of being EJ. Doesn't even make sense. Not to me anyway. ShaSha

Ah, yes, Dr. Rolf, who died, was carted around town, stolen from the morgue, and blown up in a car. But......"it didn't take". LOLOLOL.......that was the most hilarious back from the dead excuse ever given. LOL

Will becoming EJ. Let's think about that for a moment. Will with an English accent, in love with his mother. This would be extremely weird. :tsk::huh:ShaSha

I just posted this in the 11/13 thread but I wonder if Susan has convinced Will that he is EJ. SOD says we are also going to learn about what happened to her husband Edmund and how that plays into this so I wonder if they broke up and she "kidnapped" Will to compensate for losing EJ and Edmund. The bedroom we saw this week probably belonged to Will.

Sami did say while she was pulling out pants from the drawer, "not long enough". So if they aren't EJ's pants, they have to be of someone of a smaller stature *cough* Will *cough*.

There's no way the writers would have Will thinking he was in love with his own mother.
Definitely not (Ron, Head Writer) Carlivati's style. Unless he is possessed by the ghost of James E Reilly (ex-head writer and creator of Passions) and/or the ghost of David Kreizman (co-head writer of Guiding Light during the infamous cousin-love story).

But, right now.....I think Sami is old enough to be his mother. LOLOL

I am wondering if Kate overhears Kayla talking to Tripp about him trying to choke her?? Could that be the so called blackmail that Kate uses to keep Tripp quiet about seeing Kate in their apt. with Theo??

Back