SPOILER !! Week Oct 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can have older female characters like Hope with Rafe and Jennifer with Eric, it certainly doesn't matter what the age difference is between Sami & Chad just because she kisses him. She is certainly not old enough to be his mother, that was reserved for the Eve & JJ debacle.

The spoilers I've read say Sami kisses Chad as just as Abigail walks in. It says she kisses him for spite. I can't wait to see Sami stick it to Abigail, just a little "friendly reminder" to Abigail, compliments of Sami Brady! I love it!

Also running through a family of men wasn't Sami's forte. That is reserved for Nicole and Chloe.

If you can have older female characters like Hope with Rafe and Jennifer with Eric, it certainly doesn't matter what the age difference is between Sami & Chad just because she kisses him. She is certainly not old enough to be his mother, that was reserved for the Eve & JJ debacle.

It's just a classic case of guys with "mommy issues". It's very common more so with younger women with older men or in the gay community with "daddy issues". Just more so this decade have you been seeing more the younger boys with older women, as before it just wasn't showcased in the media as often as you seen women with older men.

Addie was older than Doug. Melissa Horton's bio mother, Linda, was playing footsie with younger men. Kate had a fling with Nicky Alamain and Daniel.

Other soaps have also had older woman/younger men hookups, too.

Addie was older than Doug. Melissa Horton's bio mother, Linda, was playing footsie with younger men. Kate had a fling with Nicky Alamain and Daniel.

Other soaps have also had older woman/younger men hookups, too.

Didn't Kate also have sex with EJ? And Rafe.

Hope was also with Patrick Lockhart

Sami is technically old enough to be EJ's mother

In the 90s, Julie dated Dr. Chip Lakin, played by the actor Jay Pickett.

I don't mind the age differences either way but I also don't think every couple on the show needs to have a big age difference. Right now we have a few too many.

Re: the Bonnie/Victor spoiler, I wonder if that is a typo and it's really "Adrienne". In any event since it says "begins", let's hope the cliffhanger is the reveal that she's not Adrienne. Perhaps Victor and Maggie can remarry on the spot.

Kate had a fling with Nicky Alamain and Daniel.
...and EJ and Rafe.

Re: the Bonnie/Victor spoiler, I wonder if that is a typo and it's really "Adrienne".
It would make more sense if it were Bonnie and Justin, who thinks she is Adrienne. I hope Justin marries and beds good ol' Bonnie. It wouldn't be legal, of course, but I would love to see his face when he finds out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back