SPOILER !! Week Oct 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it involves Victor, I'm thinking this whole wedding is a ruse and that Victor will have something up his sleeve. Hopefully it will be the reveal of Bonnie posing as Adrienne with Adrienne walking in as proof after letting Bonnie squirm a little bit.

If they all know it's Bonnie, I'm hope Adrienne shows up in the middle the ceremony.
If they all know it's Bonnie, it would make even less sense to me. First of all, Victor is already married, and I don't think he would marry "Adrienne" even if he wasn't. Victor has a weird sense of humor but I can't see his pretending to marry Bonnie, who is pretending to be Adrienne, who is.......

Bonnie overheard Victor talking to Xander about hiring him to kill Deimos. That is her blackmail. No idea if Vic thinks she is Adrienne blackmailing, or knows it is Bonnie. As KL noted, he is a married man, so unless he has an elaborate plot in mind, how would he be able to do this so fast, when his family all knows he & Maggie are married?

Does he suddenly "find out" there was a glitch in his marriage to Maggie, so he is actually free to marry another? And is anyone going to honestly believe he would choose Justin's former wife?

As Heather said, Sami was technically old enough to be EJ's mother, so why make a big deal about Sami being older than Chad? It's obvious age rarely matters with a lot of the couples. Too many age variations have happened on this show and will probably continue to happen. Besides it's already been spoiled why she kisses him, just to spite Abby.

It's just a classic case of guys with "mommy issues". It's very common more so with younger women with older men or in the gay community with "daddy issues". Just more so this decade have you been seeing more the younger boys with older women, as before it just wasn't showcased in the media as often as you seen women with older men.
The point I was trying to make was if Hope/Rafe (among many others) can be together with their age difference, why would anyone be surprised at the age difference between Sami/Chad? She only kisses him out of spite anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
It makes the most sense (to me) that Sami would want to seduce Chad so that he would protect her from Stefano/EJ's vengeance. She may have heard about Shane/Steve's successful resurrection of Stefano, and that would certainly be worrisome. Sami, unlike us, would probably not yet know about Kristen's morgue injection of EJ, but would probably know about his body being spirited away to Europe.

Under these circumstances, I am amazed that Sami had nerve enough to come out of hiding. :eek: :eek: Unless, she brought the lion's share of the stolen billions with her. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Also, "keeping it in the family" would be a Salem-style motive for the smooch. :drunk:

Sami had no idea that the ashes she received weren't EJ's. Then later, she was convinced he was alive, so the fake ashes became a moot point.
It makes the most sense (to me) that Sami would want to seduce Chad so that he would protect her from Stefano/EJ's vengeance.
There has been absolutely NOTHING said about Sami wanting to seduce Chad. And she wasn't worried about Stefano's vengeance when she came back for Will's funeral and pranced around Salem telling everybody EJ was alive somewhere.

Spoilers from http://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=3480

-Nicole desperately tries to reason with Brady. - Monday

-Sami clashes with Paul and John. - Monday

-Paul and Sonny’s relationship is strained as they deal with the Will situation. - Tuesday

-Nicole bids an emotional farewell to Salem. - Friday

-Sami and Eric share a bittersweet birthday reunion. - Friday

-Bonnie and Victor’s wedding begins. - Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back