SPOILER !! Week Oct 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Bonnie seems to be having a few fantasies, isn't she? And then, looks like Sami may have got caught up in nostalgia of when she lived there at DiMansion.

I thought they were doing it for Halloween.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just my speculation, but I don't believe that this is her last appearance. November sweeps are right around the corner and I think that if she were really leaving, there would be various interactions with so many people and flashbacks given Nicole's popular history.

So nope, she'll be back again, in my opinion.

Let me guess, Nicole comes back and Brady, or whomever, gives her a letter Dr Dan wrote to her and she goes off to find him!

Oh wait, I bet it's a lookalike and she marries Victor! (I am very tired of the Bonnie stuff)

As much as I like Nicole, I can't see what purpose a Christmas visit could serve. My guess is we will see her peeking in Eric's window, and see him with Jennifer, and that they will show us that she is pregnant and she will leave without talking to anyone.

Maybe it's for Holly to get a Horton ornament as the child of Daniel. :sarcasm:

f7a952fad48797ad7a78f9de89da25db.jpg

Yes, my Sami is back and I'm enjoying every minute. Loved seeing her stick it to Abigail! And she did exactly what the spoiler I posted nearly 2 weeks ago said she would do. She kissed him for spite, or revenge as Chad put it. I think Sami handled the situation very well. To find Will, she has to include the DiMeras, so off she went.

Of course the elephant in the room had to be addressed first, and after making a "statement" by kissing Chad, she made it clear that Abigail was nothing but an afterthought of both her and EJ (loved it!) She made her point, didn't dwell on it and moved on to the matter at hand, Will.

I'm very much enjoying the show so much more lately. Storylines are better and the acting has been superb by all. Nicole/Eric/Brady have been killing it. Lucas has been amazing. I'm so glad to see him getting the air time he so deserves. I could go on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back