SPOILER !! Week Oct 17

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday October 17:

While JJ is out dealing with the unrest, Gabi and Chad bond, growing closer.

Tuesday October 18:

Gabi calls JJ just as his life is put in danger.

Wednesday October 19:

Lucas reluctantly provides shelter for an unexpected visitor.

Thursday October 20:

Dario's breakfast with Blanca is interrupted by the arrival of her ex-boyfriend from Mexico.

Maggie's doctor insists that she is fully healed and that her inability to walk is psychological.

Friday October 21:

Sonny tries to talk to Paul about the "moment" they shared, but a face from Paul's past interrupts them.

Hmmm. No mention of the Fearsome Felons, although there appears to still be "unrest" in the town. Guess they have not yet been able to get full power restored.

Wonder if Blanca is back so the viewers get a reason for her to be gone, rather than just not seeing her for a couple of months???

Dario's breakfast with Blanca is interrupted by the arrival of her ex-boyfriend from Mexico.
Now, this makes no sense. I like Blanca, but she's not an independent character, and the character who brought her to Salem isn't even in Salem anymore. WHY is she getting airtime? WITH DARIO, whom we loathe? And now she is connecting another character to Salem? Big misstep.

[Edited to add] And if it is to usher her out of town, why is this needed? Tommy, Mami, Don Craig, and Eve didn't get so much attention. Waste of camera power to film this. UNLESS the ex shoots Dario. Then I'm TeamEx forever!!
Sonny tries to talk to Paul about the "moment" they shared, but a face from Paul's past interrupts them.
I've resigned myself to the Paul/Sonny train, yippee, so let's have a nice visit with Derrick and move on, okay? Cheesy drama not necessary.

I have no doubt that Gabi and Chad's "bonding" session will no more then the light friendly banter that we have gotten no matter how they word the spoilers.. I continue to remain steadfast in my belief in Gabi and JJ as a couple and yes I am fully aware that denial is not just a river in Egypt. LOL

It looks like we are finally going to get the Gabi and JJ drama we have been clamoring for *and yes I'm aware that when I say "we" I'm referring to myself.*

But the bad news is that I am going miss a couple of days that week because I will be going with some friends to a resort-indoor water park. I understand that one of the entertainments the resort offers the guests is an opportunity to engage in an epic quest in which you get engage a dragon and evil Goblin king in battle all for the low price of $20.00. I'm guessing that dragons and evil Goblin kings work cheap. Anyway please don't weep for me my friends, we all have burdens we must bear. *sigh*

The good news is I finally have mastered the mysteries of the DVR so these episodes as well as bags of microwave popcorn will be awaiting upon my return.

*Everybody breathes a collective sigh of relief.* LOL

Troy, as someone who travels a lot, the NBC app is your friend:). And the show is usually up same day now. But enjoy your trip I've wanted to go to one of those resorts.

Sadly I agree that Gabi and Chad will probably become a bit more than friends while juxtaposed with JJ getting shot. I still think JJ and Gabi are the rooting couple though.

Also agree that the Blanca stuff makes no sense and at this point, it's not needed. We know she's leaving after limited air time to begin with so why even bother? I'd much rather see Belle and Shawn on the canvas helping with the search for the trio.

Monday October 17:

While JJ is out dealing with the unrest, Gabi and Chad bond, growing closer. [Watch out, JJ. Chad the fox seems about to raid your hen house.]

Tuesday October 18:

Gabi calls JJ just as his life is put in danger. [JJ, don't you just hate those calls that come at inconvenient moments?]

Wednesday October 19:

Lucas reluctantly provides shelter for an unexpected visitor. [Lucas, assuming that this is Blanca you should: 1) thank God that your visitor is not Sami, and 2) for the sake of the viewers ask Blanca where she's been all this time.]

Thursday October 20:

Dario's breakfast with Blanca is interrupted by the arrival of her ex-boyfriend from Mexico. [OMG, not another dysfunctional idiot. Dario, do everyone a favor and suggest that you and this fool leave Salem ASAP.]

Maggie's doctor insists that she is fully healed and that her inability to walk is psychological. [Doc, why not motivate Maggie with images of herself baking cookies for Victor or rushing around Salem being a busybody?]

Friday October 21:

Sonny tries to talk to Paul about the "moment" they shared, but a face from Paul's past interrupts them. [Writers, how many "faces from the past" are viewers expected to endure in one week -- first it's Blanca and now Paul. Really, don't you think that this is a bit much?]

Lucas has to shelter an unexpected guest? Lucas & Adrienne are living at DiMansion. So...would it not be Chad who has to do this? Or is this on the QT? (meaning no one else knows)

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11005481/3/

Monday, October 17, 2016
Orpheus reveals his plan to John which puts many lives in danger.

Tuesday, October 18, 2016
With his family and friends in danger, John quickly decides to give himself up to save Marlena, Hope and Jennifer.

Hope calls Rafe for help, which requires Rafe to recruit Eduardo.

Wednesday, October 19, 2016
Marlena shares an emotional reunion with John.

Friday, October 21, 2016
Nicole reveals to Deimos that Chloe is indeed carrying his child.

Chad tells Adrienne and Lucas he’s ready to take care of Thomas on his own.

It looks like we are finally going to get the Gabi and JJ drama we have been clamoring for *and yes I'm aware that when I say "we" I'm referring to myself.*
We warned you, Troy. :wink:
Anne bonds with Lucas
I picked up SOD at the grocery store (having been off my legs for two months, I was excited to go back!) and read it in the car on the way home. I literally cheered when I read this!

I'm hoping Lucas's unexpected visitor is Allie. Crazy, I know.

Last edited:
Is the unexpected visitor Anne Milbauer? The most recent post says Lucas bonds with Anne. This is very misplaced for me LOL!

I don't get either why Blanca is still around in the background. I figure her ex boyfriend might be her exit out of the show personally. Besides the fact that Dario seems fixated on Nicole.

JJ murmuring in his sleep, maybe it's Chad's name having a dream Gabi and Chad were together?

I wonder if Xander is the first one of our villains to die? Could be the reason why Theresa admits to Brady about Xander not raping her if he is dead.

Last edited:
Spoilers indicate Theresa is getting very nervous about the "siege" so perhaps her guilty conscience is what gets her to admit she lied about Xander, thus sending him to jail.

Monday, October 17, 2016
Orpheus reveals his plan to John which puts many lives in danger. [Would Orpheus ever come up with a plan that put everyone's safety first?]

With his family and friends in danger, John quickly decides to give himself up to save Marlena, Hope and Jennifer. [Sami won't like this. Anything that makes John look good really gets her goat.]

Hope calls Rafe for help, which requires Rafe to recruit Eduardo. [Oh, please, not a plan to terrorize or murder Aiden. Rafe's image has been sullied enough because of his involvement in the Stefano/Aiden situation.]

Friday, October 21, 2016
Nicole reveals to Deimos that Chloe is indeed carrying his child. [How does she know?]

Chad tells Adrienne and Lucas he’s ready to take care of Thomas on his own. [Chad must be discovering that after a while house guests really do get bothersome.]

And so much for Nicole keeping a promise to her friend. Deimos has kept things from Nicole, only admitting when he is found out.......
However, Nicole doesn't know that she herself is wrong. Tangled webs, and all that. LOL

With his family and friends in danger, John quickly decides to give himself up to save Marlena, Hope and Jennifer. [Sami won't like this. Anything that makes John look good really gets her goat.]

Hope calls Rafe for help, which requires Rafe to recruit Eduardo. [Oh, please, not a plan to terrorize or murder Aiden. Rafe's image has been sullied enough because of his involvement in the Stefano/Aiden situation.]

I think Hope calling Rafe for help has to do with Orpheus, since the previous line mentioned John sacrificing himself for Marlena, Hope, and Jennifer.

So much for Chloe and Nicole's friendship :angry:. Even if Nicole does not know the full truth, she betrayed Chloe when she knew Chloe did not want Deimos anywhere near her or the baby.

Back