SPOILER !! Week Oct 17

Yes, it is indeed out of character and I do not like where this is going. I can already see Deimos getting all mad at Nicole. Not to mention Chloe, Philip and God knows who else. But Chloe is also in the wrong here. Why didn't she tell Nicole that Deimos was not the father either ? Cheap drama, yet again.

Could because Nicole has her own issues with her father and perhaps Nicole sees Deimos would be a very good father to this baby. Opposite of what Paul Mendez was to Nicole.

Keep in mind Nicole is sleeping with Deimos. She is not exactly objective at the moment. I'm more interested in knowing how we've gone from a paternity test saying neither Deimos nor Philip is the father to Nicole telling Deimos he is the father. Am I only the only one who caught that?

I'd much rather see Chloe having a close friendship with Belle and Nicole having a close friendship with Eve. So I don't care if this causes a rift with Nicole and Chloe.

I'm all for anything that pushes Nicole back towards Eric, including betraying Deimos. I don't think she should be with Deimos in the first place since he is only with her because she looks like Helena. Not a basis for a romantic relationship.

Nicole thinks Chloe arranged for the doc or lab to falsify the test. Chloe never told her that the test WAS right.Later, Nicole knew something as bothering Chloe, but Chloe would not tell her because she "is too close with Deimos".

I absolutely thought it was AWFUL when Chloe told Nicole about the switch. I almost spit out my soda during that moment, I'm like, are you freaking serious?

So therefore I don't pity Chloe that was a foolish move on her part Nicole wasn't to be confided in that when it comes to Deimos. You'd think Chloe would know that when it concerns Nicole desperate to keep a man.

My thoughts as well robin.......I do think the initial paternity has been changed. Inasmuch as Jen Lilley (Theresa) & John Paul Lavosier (Philip) are both leaving the show, plus first Shawn then Belle returning, I am just betting there is a change in direction for this story.

Thoughts on who is Chloe's baby's father. From the look on her face when the results came out and the conversation with Philip, she knows who it is and it is not Deimos. She only wanted that as a cover-up. I'm still thinking she was helping Dan and Nicole out and this is Dan's baby. Yes, the time line is a little messed up, but it's a soap.

Unless Chloe did an in vitro procedure with Daniel's swimmers on her own, I really doubt this has anything to do with Daniel and Nicole. He died on New Year's Eve, and in Salem's timeline, Chloe is only a few months pregnant now.

Back