SPOILER !! Week Oct 2

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-o...-of-our-lives-spoilers-september-25-october-6

Monday October 2:
The mystery guest interrupts the double wedding.
Salem is rocked by a stunning revelation.

Tuesday October 3:
JJ is pushed to the edge.

Wednesday October 4:
One couple finally ties the knot.

Thursday October 5:
Justin informs Sonny and Paul about a legal issue.

Friday October 6:
Marlena is recruited to get answers.

The earlier spoiler about Sonny dreaming of Will and telling Paul something "painfully honest" seems to be setting up a Will/Sonny reunion. At least I hope so. Will and Sonny are "THE" couple.

edited to write out Will and Sonny's names - combo names are not permitted on this board - JS

Last edited by a moderator:
So...one couple ties the knot, but Justin has news of a legal issue for Sonny & Paul!

With Ben coming in during the wedding....does JJ try to subdue Ben, protect his sister...with unexpected consequences?

I think it is Sonny and Paul who get married. My question for anyone who has lived with this, your spouse has been declared dead, is buried in the cemetery and comes back into the world. Is your current marriage valid?

In my world, holding a valid death certificate would make my current marriage valid. But this is Salem.

Also, do I have to pay back the life insurance policy I received??

Do I have to refile my taxes since I wasn't really single those years? What is the penalty??

Oh, so many things that could happen.

Oh, Dr. BakerFan definitely has to chime in here.

Those movies that dealt with that subject...(Move Over Darling, My Favorite Wife) had a merry time in court with the judge. Before he could declare the wife alive, he had to annul the marriage of the husband & his fiancee, so he would not be guilty of bigamy. Then the wife was declared alive, still married to the husband.

Nope, don't think they ever addressed tax returns, tho inasmuch as GOVERNMENT declared a person dead, giving the valid death certificate, doubt they could make a case against someone to refile. LOL

I'm speculating Sonny and Paul made it to the altar before it was interrupted by Ben. Reason why, next day spoiler says Justin has a legal issue for Paul and Sonny. Meaning, Will is very much alive and is still Sonny's husband legally.

As for JJ, the spoilers later on says he does something that may endanger the whole town. Perhaps he uses extreme measures to get Ben and puts everyone in danger.

Last edited:
I think it is Sonny and Paul who get married. My question for anyone who has lived with this, your spouse has been declared dead, is buried in the cemetery and comes back into the world. Is your current marriage valid?

In my world, holding a valid death certificate would make my current marriage valid. But this is Salem.

Also, do I have to pay back the life insurance policy I received??

Do I have to refile my taxes since I wasn't really single those years? What is the penalty??

Oh, so many things that could happen.
Oh, Dr. BakerFan definitely has to chime in here.
Anywhere but Salem, the following would be true: 1) Will was declared dead and a death certificate was issued. That ended his marriage to Sonny, which means the wedding to Paul could take place; 2) Assuming Will did not fraudulently fake his death, the life insurance policy would not have to be paid back; 3) Unless the still-living Will was earning money and not filing a tax return, there are no back taxes involved. Any money coming to Will's estate after his "death" would have been paid by whoever is in charge of its affairs in the same way that Elvis's estate earns income and pays taxes.

Monday October 2:
The mystery guest interrupts the double wedding. [Of course he/she does. In Salem, no wedding goes off without a hitch.]
Salem is rocked by a stunning revelation. [After all that's happened in Salem over the years, how could it ever be "rocked" by any revelation? By now, Salemites must be the most jaded people on earth.]

Tuesday October 3:
JJ is pushed to the edge. [How, where, why? Could this be any vaguer? Has an evil-doer pushed him to the edge of the City Hall roof, is he imagining that Paige is still alive, or has he freaked out because Lani has dumped him?]

Thursday October 5:
Justin informs Sonny and Paul about a legal issue. [Sorry, but Justin couldn't spot a legal issue if it came up and bit him on the behind. After all, this is the same man who hasn't figured out that Bonnie is an imposter.]

Last edited:
Back