SPOILER !! Week Oct 2

I am excited for the up coming weeks, when we finally get to see Will again. I have heard too that he might be brainwashed. Something different will be changed in him for sure. Wonder when we get to see the reshoot that Chandler Massey (Will) and Robert Scott Wilson (Ben) did with the killing.

edited to add last names and character names; please remember not everyone knows the actors' real names - JS

Last edited by a moderator:
SOD confirms that Abby and Chad remarry later in the week. That romantic night spoiler is probably their wedding night.

SOD also confirms that Clyde is back for newly created flashbacks.

Also, for those addressing the rumor about Theo being in the hospital based on behind the scenes photos that have leaked, those scenes wouldn't air until November at earliest based on when we saw the behind the scenes stuff posted. I suspect we won't know what happens to Theo until the Day of Days preview.

I feel like a kid in a candy store waiting for the big reveal right now. LOL

I really feel Ben most likely spared Will or in the recreated flashback scenes it will show Will become conscious. Ben did break down crying after Will lost consciousness strangling him to "death".

One thing about the promo. They should have portrayed Ben with longer grown out unkempt hair and unshaven, like he was really locked up in Bayview. Not clean shaven with a fresh haircut. Now with Lucas, they did excellent! He looks like he hasn't cared about his appearance and it looks like Bryan Dattilo (Lucas) is sporting some grays not dyeing them.

Last edited by a moderator:
If he was kept in restraints as portrayed, then he would have to have been shaved and his hair cut short by hospital personnel, as he would not have been allowed to handle any sharp objects.

But think back.....Marlena's hair was always perfect! LOL

I am so disappointed that apparently Will is going to be alive. How and why? And how on earth did Ben get privy to that info? I will like Ben back. I liked Ben. You know, til he started killing people. I was hoping Chandler Massey (Will) being back was just going to be a dream and apparition Will.

Back