SPOILER !! week Oct 23

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday October 23:
*William Utay returns to Days of our Lives as Dr. Rolf
Hope and Sami demand answers about Will from an old foe.

Tuesday October 24:
Adrienne manages to call Lucas from prison.

Wednesday October 25:
Bonnie and Sheila prepare to flee Salem.

Thursday October 26:
Eric confronts Brady about Nicole’s decision to leave town with Holly.
Rafe and Hope clash over Sami.

Friday October 27:
*Kassie DePaiva returns to Days of our Lives as Eve
Sami, Paul, Sonny, John, and Marlena go to Memphis.

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11043254/4/#new

Monday, October 23, 2017
Maggie and Justin interrupt Bonnie and Victor’s wedding.

Tuesday, October 24, 2017
Hope arrests Sami.

Wednesday, October 25, 2017
Eli confides in Gabi about a regretful decision from his past.
Hope enlists JJ and Lani to uncover secrets regarding Will.

Thursday, October 26, 2017
Kate and Chad realize someone is sabotaging the company.

Friday, October 27, 2017
Justin goes to Lucas to tell him that Bonnie switched places with Adrienne.

Hope arrests Sami.
Sami, you're under arrest for shooting EJ in the head. You have to KILL DiMeras to get off scot-free.
*Kassie DePaiva returns to Days of our Lives as Eve
Am I the only one hoping the trip to Memphis is where we meet Eve, as she has learned Paige could be alive?

All these Hope and Rafe arguing spoilers sound like a setup for Sami and Rafe to sleep together

Not necessarily. Why should it always come to that when you argue with someone? And besides I think that Sami will be too busy finding Will for that to happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps the disagreements between Rafe and Hope are a prelude to them no longer being a couple??

They both were confident in declaring their jobs would never come between them, that her promotion was not a problem, and tho she nicely asked his opinion on something, he noted it was "her call". So....whatever it is, could be small, could be bigger, they are having differences of opinion, and openly.

And even tho they may think their private life is different than their job life, that is hard to actually live.
i.e. look at Lani, pleading for a reduction in JJ's suspension by noting, he not only has been my partner, but my boyfriend. (Being her boyfriend should have nothing to do with his job)

So.......Hope & Sami want answers from an old foe??? Who is that?? Andre?

(the group doesn't go to Memphis until Friday, and this is Monday) Or do we get treated to more Clyde? heheheh, he is a delight. But it says William Utay returns on Monday. Hmmm, Cannot be in Salem, tho.
And the guessing games begin. LOL

This is all leading into November sweeps. October 26 – November 22, 2017

Kate and Chad realize someone is sabotaging the company.

How would they know?? They spend more time paying attention to everything else.

I must say that for the first time in a long time, sweeps actually sounds exciting. Not to demean the late great Fred the Elephant sweeps story.

Monday October 23:
*William Utay returns to Days of our Lives as Dr. Rolf. [Welcome back, Rolf, Salem's leading mad scientist and RoboJohn's amateur butler.]
Maggie and Justin interrupt Bonnie and Victor’s wedding. [Victor is a would-be bigamist, got the quickest divorce in legal history, or is pulling a fast one on the gullible Bonnie.]

Tuesday October 24:
Adrienne manages to call Lucas from prison. [Thank God. A long-running nonsensical plot is finally ending.]
Hope arrests Sami. [Did Sami actually commit a crime or did Salem public opinion demand that she be kept off the streets?]

Wednesday October 25:

Bonnie and Sheila prepare to flee Salem. [These two fools better get a move on. As Fake Rafe could say if he was still alive, bad things happen to criminals who stay in Salem past their expiration date.]
Hope enlists JJ and Lani to uncover secrets regarding Will. [Doesn't the ex-convict commissioner have any real detectives to put on this case?]

Thursday October 26:
Eric confronts Brady about Nicole’s decision to leave town with Holly. [The gloomy bad twin should know better. Salem confrontations are almost always a total waste of time and energy.]

Friday October 27:
*Kassie DePaiva returns to Days of our Lives as Eve. [A big welcome back to this fine actress. Hopefully, the writers will give her a decent storyline this time, one that doesn't include jumping into bed with JJ.]
Sami, Paul, Sonny, John, and Marlena go to Memphis. [Presumably, this isn't for a visit to Graceland.]

Back