SPOILER !! week Oct 23

Too bad Sami doesn't spend time in a jail cell. She obviously steals Commissioner Hope's gun, threatens a witness Hope was questioning, but as usual, she must just get a slap on the wrist, as off to Memphis she goes........

I hope Nicole sent Eve to town to sue for custody of Tate. Brady is too erratic and unpredictable right now to be caring for a toddler and even in the best of times he spends absolutely no time with that kid.

I also feel Eve will come back for Tate and might butt heads with Brady and Victor. I really hope the writers put Eve with Justin as well. I seriously hope Eve doesn't sleep with Brady. They had a good friendship but something crazy like that wouldn't surprise me with the writers. Then of course there is the club with Chloe and Julie in which I feel somewhere down the line she will sing there. Looking great Kassie DePaiva (Eve), welcome back!!

Thanks. I see now Eric & Brady are in a contest to see who can yell the loudest and destroy the most furniture/accessories in an 'emotional moment'.:rolleyes:

I'll try remember to post YouTube version on Sat next time. This is when the person
posts to their site.

Back