SPOILER !! Week Oct 24

I'm relieved as well. I hope that this means we are going to see a shift to Gabi and JJ's relationship. I've enjoyed Gabi and Chad's friendship and don't mind it as a source of angst for Gabi and JJ as much as I love them as a couple I've long maintained they need some drama. But if that's going to work then we need to see that Gabi and JJ in a relationship and that's something we haven't seem a lot of lately. Hopefully that's about to change.

I agree Troy. And angst doesn't always have to come via an interloper. I know that JJ has professed his love to Gabi but has she reciprocated? This might be a good time for her to do so.

It's interesting you bring up professing his love to Gabi, Heather because that was an odd moment. Because a few minutes after JJ she asked him "Are we good?" Although she did tell Rafe when they were having breakfast that they have said "I love you" to each other indicating that she has reciprocated but that moment like so many others involving these two was off-screen. *sigh*

But I agree this would be a good time for her to do so on screen and I imagine she will.

Also I agree that angst doesn't have to be in the form of an interloper *namely Chad* and as I've said my preference is that it not be. I'm just glad that it looks like Gabi and JJ are finally getting some story, I know I've said that before but it looks like it may be for real this time. LOL

I agree. I don't see her going after the bling. But I could see her wanting to follow in her dad's footsteps and track down criminals. But not be tied up to the police force (not that it ever stopped Bo). Ciara may want to be part of Black Patch or start her own detective agency and call it "Pink backpack".

Last edited:
I agree. I don't see her going after the bling. But I could see her wanting to follow in her dad's footsteps and track down criminals. But not be tied up to the police force (not that it ever stopped Bo). Ciara may want to be part of Black Patch or start her own detective agency and call it "Pink backpack".
Another alternative would be for Ciara to become a best-selling novelist, specializing in crime-themed fiction, which is loosely based on events in Salem. She'd make far more money than she would being involved with Salem's dumb and/or crazy criminals and it would finally give her hometown an accomplished writer, erasing the memory of Will's ungrammatical scribblings. Some possible Ciara novel titles might be:

Death at the Pub;
The Martha's Muffins Murders;
The Body in Salem Park;
The Return of the Avenger;
The Mansion Tunnels Horror;
Buried Alive;
The Butler Didn't Do It;
The Necktie Strangler Strikes Again;
The Strange Tale of the Psycho Mermaid.

Maybe Steve and Kayla's unsettling news is Steve's thought to be dead son, with Ava, is not so dead after all and arrives in Salem looking for his dad.

I love this picture..

Her hair is cute and the dress is red like their song "The Lady in Red"

dool_189.JPG

Back