SPOILER !! Week Oct 9

Lucas is also dealing with having his heart and mind played with, twice, in recent months. Adrienne loves him, is marrying him and oops maybe not. She finally picks him, they are back together, and then ooops, sorry I love Justin not you (Bonnie). I'm not saying that that is an excuse nor reason for drinking, but ouch!

SOD is reporting that Eric and Nicole make love at the cabin. Also reports that Nicole tells Brady the truth and he blackmails her by saying she has to stay with him or he'll turn her in for Deimos' murder.

I think the show is already setting up Nicole's exit and she will probably run away and come back in a few months with a Who's The Daddy baby. I'm also guessing the show is open to a recast if needed. I think it would be a good thing to infuse some new and positive energy into the role.

I strongly advised Brady to broom Nicole weeks ago. He should count himself lucky, and tell her to mind the door on her way out. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yup, many of the writers have turned Brady into a thug. I feel ever since him and Melanie got together he has slowly changed into who he is today. About the only time I really liked Brady is when he is being a good friend to someone like when Melanie and him were just strictly friends. Their relationship was one that Days needed between a man and a woman. Now, Brady could leave and it wouldn't bother me. OR at the very least have him off screen for 6 months and return refreshed.

I'd lay bets that Brady jealously murders Nicole with the way things are playing on-screen now. Victor will send Brady to a "rehab centre" for a few months and Nicole's death can be erased if the actress wants to return (Victor dummied it up to end Nicole/Brady).

I could go for a recast, but it would be a tough sell after 20 years of Ari Zucker (Nicole) playing the part.

Has Nicole ever cheated on any of her significant others?

Well, I guess no one legally signs off on exhuming Will's body.

dool_404.JPG

Back