SPOILER !! Week Oct 9

The preview can only be viewed on YouTube. Brief description please?

Nicole and Eric in bed in "after glow". Nicole telling Brady. Brady threatening Nicole with Deimos' death. John and Paul with shovels at Will's gravesite. Sami smacking John with something and asking what the hell they are doing at HER son's gravesite.

Pretty much that is the gist of the preview.

It sounds like Brady is following in the footsteps of his grandfather Victor. It wasn't that long ago Victor was married to Nicole, blackmailing Nicole over Colin Murphy's murder and basically making her his slave in a lot of ways. Brady is sick. I don't blame Nicole for cheating on Brady, I don't condone it, but under the false pretenses of a relationship she is in with Brady, she has my excuse. lol.

Thanks so much!

Ugh, did Nicole have to cheat? She had a great relationship with Brady which she disrespected to the fullest (not knowing his terrible actions), so what good did she expect to come of cheating?

I never understand people who cheat, when they play the role of being in a happy relationship.

YPG: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I have been very much siding with Brady in his conflict with Nicole. But, his coming blackmailing of the love of his life sounds sort of counterproductive. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reactions: YPG
So Brady already has all this supposed guilt over Eric leaving town, and now he plans on adding to it by forcing someone to stay with him via blackmail? I guess that shows Nicole something....who would give up everything for her, and who would resort to the dirtiest of tactics to get what he wants.

scrullyxx, I am with you, kid. It's going to be a great day. I love Sami. ShaSha

Eric and Nicole belong together. Brady would have been good, if it was before Eric. Nicole never stopped loving Eric. She was just so angry with him for so long, the love needed to be awakened and it was. Nicole has been in love with Brady many times. They became friends and always depended on each other. Now the realization that Eric is the one, has caused Brady to face something he already knew.

I don't like what the writers have done to Brady and or Lucas with the booze, irrational behavior, etc. Brady is still suffering and in denial about Theresa. Maybe Victor will finally let the cat out of the bag about why Theresa left. Boy, that would open another bag of worms. Crazy Brady will want to save her and this would be another wild story. ShaSha

What is interesting is to see the different ways the two alcoholics have fallen off the wagon. Where Lucas just wallowed in it, drinking constantly, Brady has been more or less hiding it. Not really drinking all the time, fighting the urge, but succumbing to it, only stopped at times because someone came in. Did not bother him that Victor saw him, drinking.........and a shame on Victor for not saying anything. Is this the same man who kidnapped him in Europe to force him into rehab?

Back