SPOILER !! Week October 31

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
From http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday October 31:
Hope, Rafe, and Roman reel as Hope's secret is finally exposed!

Tuesday November 1:
Time starts to run out for Marlena and Kayla.

Wednesday November 2:
Jennifer and Adrienne decide to buy The Spectator.
Deimos tracks down Nancy, (Patrika Darbo), demanding information about Chloe.

Thursday November 3:
After talking with Brady, Philip realizes he wants to be with Chloe.

Friday November 4:
Kimberly and Shane try to talk Theresa into making the right decision.

Woo Hoo to Jen and Adrienne buying The Spectator! I didn't see the Adrienne piece coming so this is a pleasant surprise. Maybe Abby, Nicole and Eric will end up working there too. I hope we actually get an office set too.

I like the Philip spoiler. Since we know this actor is leaving, I'm really starting to wonder if Jay Kenneth Johnson (old Philip) is coming back early 2017.

I'm betting Chloe is nowhere near NYC right now.

Glad Hope is exposed. This has gone on long enough without consequences. Now let's get past this and put her on the backburner again.

Excited to see Kim and Shane. When I went to the fan event with Jen Lilley (Jeannie T) in June, she specifically said Kim and Shane coming to Salem has nothing to do with Jeannie T's exit. There was another interview somewhere that said they come on account of Hope. So it will be interesting to see what actually brings them to Salem considering this spoiler.

Monday October 31:
Hope, Rafe, and Roman reel as Hope's secret is finally exposed! [Relax, you three. If past history is any indicator, your in-crowd legal immunity will get you out of this mess.]

Tuesday November 1:
Time starts to run out for Marlena and Kayla. [Ladies, if this relates to Orpheus's "last stand," just relax. This is just a plot device to allow John and/or Steve to come to the rescue once again.]

Wednesday November 2:
Jennifer and Adrienne decide to buy The Spectator. [Jennifer, you do realize that this might require you to go to work occasionally?]
Deimos tracks down Nancy, (Patrika Darbo), demanding information about Chloe. [Give it up, you loud-mouthed lowlife. Nancy is one tough customer who can handle the likes of you.]

Thursday November 3:
After talking with Brady, Philip realizes he wants to be with Chloe. [Phiily, why would Chloe want to be with a failed music mogul who's low in the Kiriakis family pecking-order?]

Friday November 4:
Kimberly and Shane try to talk Theresa into making the right decision. [Good luck, parents. Getting Jeannie T. to make a correct decision may be a tall order.]

Pretty good spoilers! I like Jennifer and Adrienne buying the Spectator the most. The two would make a great team. Otherwise hard to speculate on anything when it's pretty drawn clearly. Look forward to these!

Is Deimos crazy summoning up Nancy Wesley? She can turn feisty pretty fast and probably has plenty choice words for Deimos I am sure.

My head is spinning. I am dizzy from all this nonsense.:beat: :fan: ShaSha

From http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11006859/7/#new

Monday, October 31, 2016
Chad is stunned by Hope’s revelation.
John and Steve search frantically for Kayla and Marlena.

Tuesday, November 1, 2016
Andre unexpectedly offers a helping hand.

Wednesday, November 2, 2016
Theresa receives an unexpected visit from Shane.

Thursday, November 3, 2016
Nicole calls Chloe, wanting answers.

Friday, November 4, 2016
Ciara is driven to seek out Hope for answers.

Per SOD, Hope compares Aiden's behavior to Chase raping Ciara. This causes Aiden to have some type of epiphany and realize what kind of man he's become. He doesn't like it and thus decides to head back to Portland to start over.

Definitely sounds like a really sudden change of direction as all the elements were in place for him to end up dead. Someone behind the scenes must really like him.

Per SOD, Hope compares Aiden's behavior to Chase raping Ciara. This causes Aiden to have some type of epiphany and realize what kind of man he's become. He doesn't like it and thus decides to head back to Portland to start over.

Definitely sounds like a really sudden change of direction as all the elements were in place for him to end up dead. Someone behind the scenes must really like him.

Thank you. It sounds like they may try to redeem him. That's okay with me, so long as he doesn't come back and get put with Hope again. I don't mind if he comes back and has a different story.

Back