SPOILER !! Week of 4/18/16

S

Sparkster

Monday April 18:

Andre calls Hope from jail, and warns her he’ll go after her and Rafe once he’s freed.

Tuesday April 19:

Deimos makes Kate an offer she can’t refuse.

Wednesday April 20:

Summer connects with Brady, still conflicted about Maggie.

Thursday April 21:

JJ is concerned about his mom’s addiction.

Friday April 22:

Fynn treats Kayla after she passes out, and warns her to take it easy.

Ciara, Claire, Theo, and Henry decorate Edge of the Square for tomorrow night’s prom.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday April 18:

Andre calls Hope from jail, and warns her he’ll go after her and Rafe once he’s freed. [Sorry Andre, but the ways things look now, you getting out of jail is a very, very big if.]

Tuesday April 19:

Deimos makes Kate an offer she can’t refuse. [Don't think you've accomplished much, Mr. Slimeball. These days, Kate finds it difficult to refuse offers made by sleazy men of all descriptions.]

Wednesday April 20:

Summer connects with Brady, still conflicted about Maggie. [OMG Summer, are you still around?]

Thursday April 21:

JJ is concerned about his mom’s addiction. [Don't worry,JJ. When the writers get tired of the pill-popping plot, your mother will be just fine and ranting just like the old days when Anne and Jeannie T. worked at the hospital.]

Friday April 22:

Fynn treats Kayla after she passes out, and warns her to take it easy. [Forget it, Fynn. When has the long-suffering Kayla ever been able to take it easy?]

Ciara, Claire, Theo, and Henry decorate Edge of the Square for tomorrow night’s prom. [Really Belle, now you're hosting a prom? Is this the way to give your club a rep that will attract Salem's swinging, over-21, singles?]

I wonder if Andre or maybe Chase will pull a Prom Night (the slasher movie) on the kids lol.
If Andre is out there somewhere in the darkness doing his best imitation of Freddy Krueger or Jason and his hockey mask, how long will it take one prom-going teen to say, "Hey, let's take a swim in Salem Lake."

Amazing how the Salem P.D. is all relatively connected. Talk about relativity. :fan: :rolleyes: It makes me want to break into song, We Are Family. :rotfl:ShaSha

What "connecting" does Summer have with Brady????
Prom at the Edge.....Belle has so much teen activity there, wonder if she gave up the liquor licence?
Looks like Andre' is somehow getting out.....that is really too bad.
Wonder if Deimos wants Kate to take over as CEO of Titan?

Looks like Jen is continually going to insist she is "fine"...which means she probably is going to cause a huge problem, or great harm or something....

So, Kayla isn't having surgery, or taking meds or ??? for that sub-dural hematoma, huh?

Nothing about Abby/Chad or Ben yet in these, huh? I know more are coming.

So now JJ finds about Jennifer's pill popping, that's good. This upcoming week I believe Lucas finds Jennifer acting funny I forget, then the following week JJ finds out. Perhaps this storyline may end quicker then some of us had thought. Laura's return then I want to speculate probably is more for Abby then Jennifer's addiction. Unless the writer's have Jennifer sneaking behind everyone's back to get more pain killers.

Glad to see Thaoo Pengilis (Andre) back on canvas somewhat. Well looks like Hope isn't going to get away that easily. I'm starting to wonder if Andre has something to do with Aiden's return? By then I speculate Andre might be freed by Aiden comes on.

Funny I never even knew the name of Victor's old club that is now Belle's. "Edge of the Square".......doesn't give me the wow factor of a night club in that name. I'm glad the teen scene gets a prom. There should be at least one dance. I'm sure they didn't know what set to use for prom so they wrote in to have Belle organize it at the club. Makes sense. Besides wasn't Belle prom queen or something or was it Chloe?

Deimos gives Kate a offer? Let's see to be his "lady of the house" so he isn't all alone with the staff. Nah. Kate is power driven so a offer she can't refuse would be Deimos is giving her some sort of authority I speculate.

Last edited:
Just an FYI here, but Laura will be appearing for 3 episodes in September. Kate Mansi (Abby) will be gone long before that, she is leaving sometime in the next several weeks. There has been no word, so far, on whether the role of Abby has been recast, or even if they are going to do so (Yes, the role of Abby is pretty important, but unless they get an actress who can continue to be a powerhouse & have really good chemistry with Billy Flynn (Chad) they may not recast!)

I know we are going to be seeing Andre' again, & I am really torn about it. Thaao Penghlis (Andre) is a wonderful actor, and knows his characters so well, but I just have not appreciated the storyline for Andre' thus far. I just have a problem with the character, who has done so much evil himself, without ever being put behind bars, being so incensed that anyone else has been able to do so. If he wants justice, then let it start with himself.

I also deplore the method of his befriending of vulnerable Chase....which led to much misery and jail time for that lad. I just wish it was Tony who was somehow back instead of the despicable Andre'.

....I also deplore the method of his (Andre) befriending of vulnerable Chase....which led to much misery and jail time for that lad. I just wish it was Tony who was somehow back instead of the despicable Andre'.

I'm very angry this detail hasn't come out yet either.

Monday, April 18, 2016
Belle gives Shawn the signed divorce papers— it’s over.

Tuesday, April 19, 2016
Abigail comes clean to Marlena about what she did to Ben.

Wednesday, April 20, 2016
Jade and Joey vent to each other, both frustrated with their families.

Thursday, April 21, 2016
Mystery caller tells Hope to confront Deimos.

Friday, April 22, 2016
Theo’s protective nature over Ciara gets him in trouble.

I just knew Ciara was going to be trouble for Theo. I like Theo. Didn't want this for him.

Belle, ick, get together with Summer and leave.

It's surprising everybody, including Marlena, doesn't already know what Abby did to Ben.

I'm curious about the mystery caller telling Hope to confront Deimos.

I see why now Belle leaves before Shawn. So the divorce maybe final and perhaps Belle gets a job elsewhere and Shawn goes back to Maine. Was hoping they would take off together and work things out, eh sucks.

Perhaps Abby coming clean to Marlena may help her gain a defense in court for a insanity plea for what she did to Ben.

The mystery caller to Hope I am lost about. I want to speculate the mystery caller is Nicole seeing how she is looking into Deimos and Helena now.

I take it Ciara is acting out again getting drunk and Theo comes to her rescue possibly getting into a fight.

More spoilers from http://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=2529

-Ciara decides that she is not going to prom, but Claire insists.

-Theresa makes a surprising suggestion to both Victor and Maggie.

-Victor, knowing that Deimos has a weak spot for Nicole, makes her an offer.

-Nicole shows up at Deimos’ doorstep.

-Joey and Jade firm their plans to run away together to Los Angeles

Back