SPOILER !! Week of 4/18/16

Belle and Shawn have so much chemistry in that photo. What a travesty.

Love the photo of Jen, JJ, Abby and Thomas

I want the real Hope Williams Brady back. Because this trigger happy, ignoring her granddaughter, ignoring her son, ignoring her cousin, spending all her time with a younger man, woman isn't her.

Another thing I pondered. I wonder if this Deimos storyline is leading up to a big "Who done It" murder mystery coming up much later on. I speculate eventually Deimos will end up murdered by a Salemite. Victor did tell Philip if he wants forgiveness destroy Deimos. We see Hope pointing a gun at Deimos. So there is a laundry list of possible suspects if Deimos is murdered. There would be Hope, Philip, Victor, Caroline, Nicole, and possibly Roman.

It might be a long while but yeah, from the preview video they do refer to Deimos as Salem's "new villain". We should at least expect Deimos on about the same about of air time as Clyde if not longer.

It's been the, "The Dark Side", for some time now. Love Theo taking action. I really like this character. ShaSha

I wish Bo wouldn't have come back as a poor tortured hero. He could have just stayed gone or come back with a new girlfriend or something. Now Hope seems to think she has to shoot everyone that she thinks might have been involved.

Well as Hope suffered no repercussions from shooting Stefano besides the fact that just about everyone knows, why not shoot Deimos, too?

And while she is at it, she should even shoot anyone who delivers her pizza late or any kids that are walking across her lawn.

I'm betting someone stops Hope this time. Maybe even Deimos himself.

While I would normally agree they seem to be building up to a murder mystery, we also thought the same thing about Clyde for a long time and he just got a lackluster exit. However, I do think Deimos is beyond redemption at this point so hard to believe he is around long term even though the actor is terrific.

I'm still on Team Deimos. At this point, he can turn the gun on Hope. Then we get no more badmouthing of her exes, mourning for Bo, or the stomach-churning madness of the Rafe/Hope debacle.

Meanwhile I hope JJ talks with Thomas, something like this, "Hi little guy, I'm your only non-crazy uncle."

Joey must have forgotten the sacrifice his dad was willing to make for him. He doesn't look like he's into that hug with Steve at all. I haven't disliked this character but they kinda made a mess of him by having him murder someone--even if I was glad to see Ava go. If he's not going to do anything but mope around from now on, I'd just as soon he and Jade go on to California.

Who is in the picture with Theo?

I think it is the new teen boy in the picture with Theo. I forget his name, but Jason posted it on Facebook. Some new bod boy teen. Ugh.

Back