SPOILER !! week of April 11

I thought Nicole and Victor had sex as well as I thought they were divorced. I remember Victor seeming to genuinely care for her before their marriage and that's why she won him over Kate.

I'm interested to see where this storyline goes. I like the players and it somewhat makes sense so far.

Interesting that her 2 marriages to EJ weren't mentioned.

Oh my, wouldn't that be awful? To find out it was really a guard or delivery person she torched instead (but her mind imagined it to be Ben)??

Hopefully it really is Ben since we (the viewers) saw him attack the guard outside of the DiMansion front door.

Robin, that was only one of these pictures that made me laugh! What about, "Abby's mental stability is questioned?" Granted, she does look peaceful sleeping there with the blanket, but does anyone wonder about her mental stability at this point? Then there is Eric, supposedly saying goodbye to Jennifer. From the looks of him, and with that bottle in his hand, I wonder if he even is capable of recognizing her.

By the way, thanks, Kat, for posting the link to the pictures.

Last edited:
Maybe Roman is disillusioned because his family are ALL doing things which have caused him to stray from his vows to "go by the book". But I am thinking it is also because of Eric being sentenced to jail time for an accident, which "might" have gotten him lesser jail time with community service long term, but didn't. All the while, his sister-in-law murdered someone, he knows it, has done nothing, and also knows full well that Patch did not kill Ava, but is letting him take the fall.
Sorry, but a DWI with a fatality here where I live is upgraded to vehicular manslaughter, not community service. Just saying.

It is the same where I live as well, which is why I said "might", and also "less jail time w/communty service tacked on after".

However, this is Salem, and we all know real life never applies there.

Back