SPOILER !! week of April 11

I am definitely going to miss Eric (Greg Vaughan) on Days of our Lives!! :( I really liked the pairing of Eric and Nicole as I thought Ari Zucker (Nicole) and Greg Vaughan (Eric) had fabulous chemistry on screen together. :) I think it could have been such an incredible love story but I guess TPTB did not see it like I did. Although with Eric departing Salem, I do like that the door has been left open for the character to come back. :clap: I hope that Greg Vaughan will reprise the role if Eric does come back as I do think he is a fantastic actor!! :love: I wish him the very best and will continue to follow his career, even if he is not on Days.

It's interesting he looked up that word. I didn't know that term is still used. He should
have looked up "my wife's acting crazy". He might find PMS :)

Last edited:
I figured that might be the case. Had she remembered, they would have had to go the legal route immediately. But I wonder if Ben may have escaped the hospital? Why the continued fear?

They really need to get Thomas out of the house but the question is who can they give him to besides JJ and Gabi?

Why give Thomas to someone else ? Because Abby might be a threat to him ? I think Abby needs help, and she's the one who needs to be treated in some kind of a facility. To have Thomas go to someone else doesn't seem to be the solution. Chad is there, he won't let Abby hurt him (and I don't think she would). Though she shouldn't be alone with Thomas. Still, why would Chad want to get Thomas out of the house, now that Ben has been arrested and can't go anywhere ? I realize this is Days, but to have him escape, with the burns he has, would be beyond stupid and unbelievable.

Back