SPOILER !! Week of April 25

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
From http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday April 25:

Rafe discovers that Deimos invested in a company that made a payment to Dr. Seth Malcolm.

Tuesday April 26:

Steve witnesses Fynn and Kayla share a warm moment, and isn’t happy about it.

Wednesday April 27:

Ciara, Theo, Claire, Henry, Jade, and Joey all attend Salem High Prom night.

Thursday April 28:

Belle seeks solace in Philip's bed while Lani lures an unsuspecting Shawn to a seedy motel.

Friday April 29:

Abe tells Theo to stay away from Ciara.

Ciara wants to quit school and work full-time as Thomas’ nanny; Chad makes a deal with her.

So looks like Jade and Joey never make it to LA which is a good thing figured they wouldn't. I hope Steve doesn't let jealousy blow things for him and Kayla. Okay one thing I don't get why would Lani need to "lure" a "unsuspecting" Shawn to a seedy motel? They've had sex already I'm confused unless they are going undercover.

I'm glad Abe is telling Theo to stay away from Ciara......I think Abe knows well Theo will end up hurt and now isn't the time for her. Ciara and Chad hmmmm hopefully not a future Abby and EJ "arrangement". Karma maybe though all random thoughts not even a speculation.

I think my favorite spoiler is the one about JJ and Gabi, boy this is exactly what I've been waiting for I am just so excited this is going to be... oh wait.

Well this is just the first batch with more to come on Monday. So who knows maybe there will be something about them then. Bwhahaha ha ha ha!! I kill me and I've go a million more of them.

Does anyone else think that Lani could be a fraud? I know we are all focused on Summer but Lani is leaving soon I believe so it's hard for me to think she would just simply leave Salem after reuniting with her family. And why does she need to lure Shawn anywhere? Is he going to end up hurt?

I don't love these spoilers but I don't hate them either. The less Maggie, Summer, Brady and Jeannie T the better.

As far as Lani goes, There are a couple different possibilities. Abe possibly may NOT be her father.

Or ...since she is always spying and snooping on everyone at the station.....she may not want to get her father into trouble, being it all goes against whatever she believes. Then again, she easily could get an offer from another police dept. or back in Florida...one she cannot turn down.???

Monday April 25:

Rafe discovers that Deimos invested in a company that made a payment to Dr. Seth Malcolm. [Rafe, don't tell Hope unless you're ready to cover up another one of her murders.]

Tuesday April 26:

Steve witnesses Fynn and Kayla share a warm moment, and isn’t happy about it. [Take a break, Steve. After what poor Kayla has been through she could use a warm moment even if it is from ladies man Fynn.]

Wednesday April 27:

Ciara, Theo, Claire, Henry, Jade, and Joey all attend Salem High Prom night. [Stay home kids. Like all current teen scene events, it's sure to be a snoozer.]

Thursday April 28:

Belle seeks solace in Philip's bed while Lani lures an unsuspecting Shawn to a seedy motel. [Congratuations, Lani, you're now a typically tacky Salemite. How long will it be until you murder somebody. And why the Bedbug Motor Court?, couldn't you afford a room at Martin House or Salem Inn?]

Friday April 29:

Abe tells Theo to stay away from Ciara. [Wise move, Abe. Theo can do better than the awful Teen Ciara.]

Ciara wants to quit school and work full-time as Thomas’ nanny; Chad makes a deal with her. [What's the plan, Chad? Teen Ciara puts in a few weeks as a nanny and then moves up to Co-CEO of DiMera Enterprises?]

Lani I am suspicious about. She seems the most out of place out of all the Salemites. She is leaving close to the time Summer is so wonder if Lani ends up going off the dead end or feels Salem PD is corrupt and goes back to Florida.

I think she is actually leaving sooner than Summer. I thought the announcement said she finished taping late last year.

I think Lani may leave because she has witnessed too much of the other police force not following procedure and bending the rules. Lani seems like the by the book detective with no compassion. I noticed in regards to Hope and Roman basically telling Lani to back off and then about Abby with JJ. Like I said there is something else besides that about her.

I've been wondering about Lani watching what the Salem PD does or doesn't do. I've been
thinking about the woman on "Hawaii 5-0" who was supposed to help disband the group.

I agree 100%...Besides the fact that these "unknown" children stories are sooo overdone, this one, in particular, was badly written, seemed to actually be backburner afterthoughts, that never went anywhere.

Back