SPOILER !! Week of April 25

All words are invented.

You're funny, Jason ! :) Of course I know all words are invented. As my university teacher used to say : "language is not reality". Otherwise, we would not speak different languages, and a chair would be a chair in French also, instead of a "chaise" ! :) Still, you know what I mean. I was trying to say... Heck, I'm too tired to find the right word in English. Maybe I should have said " acronym" maybe ? No, that's not right either. A "short cut" then ? As in "Fro yo" for "frozen yogourt". Anyway, all this to say, one can get lost easily, with all these new words/abbreviations/acronyms. Fair enough ? :wink:

It is the "put together" words that many use to avoid spelling out words correctly, just like some insist on doing for two characters, thus coming up with (at times) the most idiotic, stupid, confusing names, that cause a lot of misunderstanding)

Love it, too, Kat...........
dool_509.JPG

Oh wow, maybe they've actually spent some money on this prom after all. Maybe it won't be completely crap.

Theo is freaking adorable.

I had to think if Claire and Joey were related again.

It seems to me that Jade knows what she's doing, but Joey doesn't have a clue. I like Joey, but he's rapidly heading down the Austin path in terms of his smarts.

Thanks for the video, Kat. I tried to watch it on the NBC site, but everything was blurry.

Back