SPOILER !! Week of August 1

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wednesday August 3

Gabi has a scary encounter

By my calculations this is the third "scary encounter" Gabi has had since she's been back on the show. LOL

Hopefully this also will be the charm in terms of actually meaning something story line wise.

I've been trying to figure who or what this might be about. Someone said on another site - "It has to be either a DiMera or Deimos." So let's start with that suggestion.

I think Andre is a definite possibility I can see him using Gabi as a way to get to Rafe. I think this has a 50/50 chance of being the case.

Deimos? That would certainly be random. I guess since Deimos owns Titan and as far as we know Gabi still works for them as a model it's possible. Although I remember Nicole and Theresa trying to steal both Gabi and Paul from Kate. But who knows? I suppose if Gabi employed as a model something could happen. But I don't really it don't see it especially since Deimos is allegedly trying to turn over a new leaf.

But I think I know what this could be about. Keep in mind that this is purely conjecture on my part. We know according to spoilers for Monday, July 25 that Blanca and Gabi are supposed to bond. Blanca and Gabi are supposed to bond. Blanca told Mami she was having problems with an obsessive ex-boyfriend named Guillermo back in Mexico.

I'm betting that while Gabi and Blanca bond we are going to see someone watching from the shadows. That someone will turn out to be Guillermo. After a few days of lurking in the shadows he will approach Gabi. Lines for betting on whether this prediction will come true starts on the left. LOL

I will say that regardless of the nature of this encounter or who is involved, the important thing is that my Gabi has been mentioned in spoilers two weeks in a row. The birds have once again begun singing in my world, the sky is once again blue and life is good. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Monday August 1:

Jennifer seeks help from an unlikely source. [Jenny, as long as your unexpected "source" isn't Andre things just might work out. Things never work out well for people who get too chummy with Andre.]

Tuesday August 2:

John and Marlena share a romantic moment. [Keep up with the romance, John. Maybe your romantic glow will energize you to find Tater Tot.]

Caroline has a startling vision. [Caroline, this had better be a clue to the location of Tater Tot. Another heart attack for Victor would a little much.]

Wednesday August 3:

Gabi has a scary encounter. [Another scary encounter for Gabi, writers. Why don't you throw the viewers a curve and make this an appearance by Ghost Nick.]

Thursday August 4:

Deimos and Nicole take their relationship to the next level. [Way to go, Deimos, maybe your new, sensitive self is a winning persona.]

Friday August 5:

Jennifer imagines Jack comforting her. [Good to see you Jack, but the viewers would prefer you to be in the flesh, not in Jenny's fevered imagination.]

Note that Friday August 5 is the last day before the Olympics hiatus. So hopefully we will get some good cliffhangers that day.

Very interesting that Jack appears that day.

Well, Gabi's scary encounter could be Andre, who loves going around suggesting bad things for someone - and since Gabi is Rafe's sister, and Andre recently was sure he had ended Rafe's time on earth... & I recall he just did something like that to Shawn, even was suggestive in a way to Kate.

Yes, a lot of us have been speculating that the kidnapper reveal will be the big cliffhanger. I suspect we will get a couple smaller ones too. Hopefully we will also get a good preview video.

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9305242/5/#new

Monday 8/1/16‬
Chloe receives unexpected news.

‪Tuesday 8/2/16‬
John and Brady get a lead in Tate’s kidnapping.

Wednesday 8/3/16‬
Deimos declares his love for Nicole.

‪Thursday 8/4/16‬
Chad remembers his father.

‪Friday 8/5/16‬
JJ lashes out at Chad.

Well gee I wonder what Chloe's news could possibly be:sarcasm:

I think it was SOD but there was a mention a few weeks ago of Chloe and Philip being in touch while she was in Chicago. I don't think this has played out yet onscreen but I suspect if Chloe is pregnant, there will be a Who's the Daddy story.

I'm guessing that Chad is going to inhale at the same time as JJ does, thus taking up some of the precious oxygen JJ needs to breathe, Which of course is a perfectly valid reason for JJ to get angry. :)

Ugh I hadn't thought about the Olympics hiatus. Now have any of them even thought that maybe Kristen took Tate? She kidnapped him when he was a zygote. Not a stretch that she would want him back. But I don't think I've heard anyone mention that possibility. But honestly I don't always pay a lot of attention. Would be nice if it was a real surprise who has him. I do wish they would at least show him.

I feel that Deimos is involved in the kidnapping some way. The musician references just seem to make me think he is involved.

Reactions: jgk
what musician references?

Back