SPOILER !! Week of August 29

I was hoping they would stay ashore awhile. LOL. They seem like the have lived decades on the water. Ha! They should be the ones living on a houseboat. LOL

LAURA! LAURA! LAURA! Super excited about this, would have been more excited if Laura and Abby had actually shared screen time but I can deal.

Lucas looks super awkward in that photo, like he'd rather be pretty much anywhere but there.

That preview makes me cringe. And I'm with Jason, Nicole and Chloe are not BFFs. I actually have a hard time with them as friends in the first place. But I wouldn't mind seeing them as frenemies.

I'd anything, Belle was always Chloe's best friend but we have yet to get a scene with them alone.

So, as usual, I can't watch the preview from my location. So katmouse, thanks in advance for posting another version. I know you pretty much always do ! :hug: And while it may not be a good preview, I sill want to see it. So again, thanks !

Oh, that's disappointing indeed. Thanks, Poirot.

I hope Nicole won't keep Chloe's secret. Because if she does, we all know in the end, Nicole will end up being the baddest of them all ! Never mind that Chloe lied, and Philip, and that Deimos slept with Chloe right before professing his undying love to Nicole, oh no. Nicole will be the one to blame for everything ! :rolleyes::beat:

I just can't get onboard the Jennifer train no matter what saga they write for her. To me she is a self-centered, selfish, opinionated, judgmental, delusional, the sun shines because I'm Jennifer, spoiled brat.

I'm speculating here, If Abby showed up on Laura's doorstep and she tells Jen, will she share the good news with Chad or keep him in the dark and somehow use this to continue her asinine plan to get Thomas?

I agree completely. I liked Jennifer, way back when. And I liked her with Jack. But ever since her attitude when All Mighty Dan entered the picture, and the way she treated Nicole, and then Jack regardless of his PTSD, toying with him, nope, not only have I not liked her, I pretty much FF every scene she is in. Except when Jack was there lately, and even then, I couldn't enjoy this return because of her. Frankly, I don't buy her grief for Jack, and I think Jack, as a ghost or if he ever comes back for real, which I hope he does, is wasted on Jennifer. I've said it before, and I'll say it again : get rid of this horrid shrew that is now Jennifer and bring back Jack, without her, saying : "You know what ? I've moved on, I don't need Jennifer in my life !"

Back