SPOILER !! Week of Dec 26

Finally, Abigail is talking to Chad.

I'm not sure if I like the one with Deimos and Brady. I wondered the other
day when Brady was with Sonny if he was going to the "dark" side.

Will we get to see flashbacks with the three.

Well, finally! Abigail out of the closet/attic. Can't wait for this coming week. ShaSha

Hmmm, so the two guys gang up to tattletale on Chloe.......after Nicole was with Chloe and helped her deliver the baby in a snowstorm????

Yep, do want to see Abby face off with Gabi, who was seriously dating Abby's brother, but messing around with Abby's husband.

I read on another board that the Deimos/Brady spoiler may not be entirely accurate. I hope that is the case because I want Brady on Chloe's side.

I too am wondering about the flashbacks. Also, how will they explain John's absence? Then again flashbacks may be a good way to incorporate him at Christmas time. Hope really should be part of scenes like this as well considering Bo and Steve were so close.

I read a scenario (I thought it came from SOD) that Chloe & Nicole meet up in Chicago, make up, and Chloe decides she will return to Salem with Nicole. They run into a snowstorm, Chloe's water breaks, Nicole finds some seedy motel to stay in, ends up delivering the baby, just as Brady arrives. (I think they got hold of him, so he was on his way already??) I will try and find where I read that, and post the link/site??

Tensions mount when Abigail confronts Gabi over Chad! [Give it up, Ms. Perfect. You're the reason why both Gabi and Chad thought you were dead. And who are you to be casting stones? You lusted after the married Austin and trysted and showered with Sami's fiance. And forcing the cabin raccoons to witness you and EJ cavorting between the sheets was unforgivable. Some of the poor little guys still haven't recovered.]

Deimos and Brady form an alliance to expose Chloe’s deception. [Gentlemen, you are a sort of an odd couple, but if it gets Nicole her baby, go with it.]

Marlena, Steve and Kayla take a trip down memory lane. [Let's make it romantic memories like the photos in the Days anniversary book. This program has been darker lately than Stefano's heart.]

I missed that spoiler. I hope it's an accurate spoiler, as it would be really nice to have Nicole deliver her own baby.
Good idea. If Dr. Baker is not available why not Nicole. After all she has experience, having delivered Mia's baby.

Last edited:
And forcing the cabin raccoons to witness you and EJ cavorting between the sheets was unforgivable. Some of the poor little guys still haven't recovered.]
OMG-raccoon-is-shy.jpg

If Dr. Baker is not available why not Nicole.
We could've had a storyline in which Chloe was doing some volunteer work by going to prisons to sing Christmas carols to the inmates. Her water could've broken and lo and behold, Dr. Baker could've delivered little baby Walker-Jonas.

Although, being that the baby is Daniel's son, I'm surprised he's not just delivering himself. :rotfl:

Not only would little Walker-Jonas deliver her/himself, but he or she would go on to graduate from Salem U. Medical School by age five, making Doogie Howser, M.D., look like a slacker. Of course, if the child is a boy there could be problems with attractive women patients. E.g., "OMG, there's some little kid with a fake tan who's wearing scrubs and a stethoscope looking at me and drooling."

Last edited:
I missed that spoiler. I hope it's an accurate spoiler, as it would be really nice to have Nicole deliver her own baby.

It is accurate as it came from SOD but the info is based on tweets from those who get the print issue early. I can't download digital until tomorrow.

What's not clear is Brady's role. Does he arrive before or after the baby is born? I've seen mixed spoilers about this.

Keep in mind SOD is not always accurate either since the show gets heavily edited.

Wonder if Abby finally slaps Gabi in the face as hard as Carrie did her.

Oh she better not .:angry:

Seriously I don't think Abigail has cause to slap Gabi *that doesn't mean it won't happen* because none of this would have happened if she hadn't faked her death. I know she was /is mentally ill and I'm willing to cut her some slack for that reason but this is a mess of her own making.

I don't see Gabi and Chad as "seriously messing around" okay yes there was that one make-out session just before Thanksgiving but they put the kibosh on that, Yes it's clear that Gabi is torn in her feelings between JJ and Chad and hsan't handled it particularly well.

I'm not saying Abigail doesn't have a right to be upset. She does, I'm not saying Gabi hasn't made mistakes. She has. But I've seen her being villified not here but on other sites and I think it's been unfairly so.

I guess the point I'm trying to make is that I just Abigail and Gabi to use their words. LOL No slapping at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back