SPOILER !! Week of Feb 1

Wish Ava would be the one leaving town instead of Eve. I am so over Ava, & her mystery child. If Joey finds them in a compromising situation, then they have not left town on the big SEARCH.....so what's the deal?

I have a feeling Ava is gonna end up being Joey's biological mother and he was somehow switched with Kayla's baby. That would explain why Ava likes that Joey loves her but she won't let it go any further. Now they will have to find Kayla's baby that was sold on the black market.

Monday, February 1, 2016
Ciara rips into Chase after uncovering his secret. [Chase, you have a secret too? Join the club.]

Tuesday, February 2, 2016
Joey is stunned when he catches Steve and Ava in a compromising position. [Get used to it Little Joey. When it comes to crazy Ava and your parents, anything, anything, is possible.]
A jealous Belle warns Eve to stay away from her daughter! [Belle, it's remarkable that you've even noticed your daughter considering all the time you've spent lusting after Shaggy Phil.]

Wednesday, February 3, 2016
Chad makes a deal with Adrienne and Justin to secure his future plans with Abigail. [Chad, are you offering them a good deal on the foreclosed DiMansion?]

Thursday, February 4, 2016
Steve is forced to take extreme action to order to save Kayla. [This is not a surprise, Steve. When it comes to Ava, the extreme is par for the course.]
Deimos threatens Philip. [Lighten up, Deimos. Philly K. has been too busy playing "games" with the overheated Belle to participate in any of your crazy anti-Victor plans.]

After Ava spilled the beans to Steve about what she did to Kayla, why didn't he just drag her down to the Police Station and let Roman get the info on where she has Kayla?? Toooo easy!!!! Would have been the correct thing to do. The writers just want to drag this on and Ava is just a crazy lady. The white jackets are on the way for this loony tune as well. Boy that place is really getting full of Salemites. ShaSha

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed, Shasha ! It would have been so much more interesting to see Steve drag Ava to the police station. Then, we could have had Roman involved in the search for Kayla, Rafe, instead of this darn fishing trip with Hope and the teenagers, Lani, who's beginning to creep me out as she watches Rafe constantly. See, some interesting material. And maybe John also, to take a break from his own storyline of looking for his parents. But a compromising position between Ava and Steve ? And Steve is forced to take drastic action ? Oh, I fear where this is going... :sick::sick::sick::sick::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I'd like to see Steve get John and have them make Ava believe that they are searching for the child while they find Kayla instead. They don't even know if the child exists but they do know that as long as Kayla is being held somewhere her life is in danger. Then throw Ava in the rubber room and investigate whether there actually is a child.

Geez, Kate is like the town sampler. Come one, come all Kate wants to sample you! :sick: Or you can sample her.
2201512.jpg

Why is it I can like Blanche Deveraux who has bedded more than her share of men, but Kate gets me so riled up with her continual bed hopping?

I really like Deimos, probably more because of the actor. So....does he ultimately bed the woman with the blue chunk of hair.
This is the last week before Feb. sweeps begin on Feb. 4. So, should be build up week.

Soaphead, love it, love it, love it. You are so smart and funny. :rotfl::rotfl: ShaSha

I'd like to see Steve get John and have them make Ava believe that they are searching for the child while they find Kayla instead. They don't even know if the child exists but they do know that as long as Kayla is being held somewhere her life is in danger. Then throw Ava in the rubber room and investigate whether there actually is a child.
C'mon, SarahBeth. Are you really expecting the Salemites to use common sense and logic? :)

Last edited:
After Ava spilled the beans to Steve about what she did to Kayla, why didn't he just drag her down to the Police Station and let Roman get the info on where she has Kayla??

@ShaSha.................She told Steve that he could do that, but if he did, there is just no way they could make her tell, she still would not, and Steve would never get Kayla back.

Well even if Ava isn't going to tell at the police station, that's a lot like a bank robber saying "well, you can arrest me, but I'm not going to tell you where I hid the money". In real life, the cops don't let the guy walk. Or the drug dealer say "I'm not going to tell you who I purchase from or where my stash is". Oh okay, you can go. If they had dragged her "dying butt" to the police station, they'd be no worse off. She's not going to offer any real assistance anyway and she can be held for crimes committed in the past and the current kidnapping that both Joey and Steve heard.

But da plot must rule. Common sense does not exist in large quantities in Salem.

Oh, for heaven's sakes.....just as figured.

Well, at least we will get to see Kayla next week....but tell me....why are people put in places with no bathroom facilites whatsoever? Never fails,

thanks, Kat. appreciate the heads up.

Back