SPOILER !! week of Feb. 15

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Soaps She Knows Week of February 15 Spoilers

Monday February 15:
Eduardo is wary when he sees Deimos making moves on Kate.

Tuesday February 16:
JJ is upset when he learns of Abigail’s plans.

Wednesday February 17:

Chad confronts Andre, wondering if he killed Stefano.

Thursday February 18:

Shawn angrily tells Belle he’s moving on… and arranges a date with someone else.
Eric receives devastating news and ends up seeking comfort from Jennifer.

Friday February 19:
In California, Brady runs into a familiar face, Dario, now played by Jordi Vilasuso, as he searches for the mystery woman.

Thanks Poirot !

Although... I'm not really interested by these spoilers. It all seems either déjà vu or not exciting at all.

While Abigail and Chad had everything, in my opinion, to be a great couple, I now think they are on way too often. Again, I need balance. And right now, it seems like the "Abigail and Chad show" followed closely by "The Andre Dimera revenge Show", featuring too few characters (pretty much only Hope, Rafe, Andre and Chad, who's already overused, when Roman and John and many others could be involved). So either make it a really, really great story with a worthy finally or just, drop it, writers ! Enough, please.

Oh, and speaking of déjà vu, I just hope we won't be treated to another grief sex/cougar storyline, with Jennifer and Eric. :sick::sick::sick::sick: Eric being devastated (what, he's got the maximum sentence, he's dying from a rare disease ?) and Jennifer being high as a kite. Just... no. :sick::sick::sick::sick:

With Kate Mansi (Abby)leaving the show, the Chad/Abby story line is going to be reduced, just will take a little time. No different than when Shawn Christian (Daniel) was going to be off the show, and we rarely saw him. But I do agree that we are seeing too much of Andre' and his revenge plots, while NOT seeing other characters, like John/Marlena, Caroline.

There will be additional spoilers for this week, these are just the lst ones released.

Seeing way too much Andre/Hope. That's the biggest reason I haven't been paying attention, I think.

I don't like this Brady/Daniel crap. It's ridiculous, unnecessary. Daniel is dead now, so why do these dreams matter? I'd rather see Brady involved elsewhere, maybe working with Philip to take Deimos down or something. Having Daniel "live on" through Brady is stupid, they should have used Nicole instead and had him live on through her. Makes more sense.

And who is Shawn going to go out with? Lani?

Shawn could easily date someone he just met, a fellow police officer, a customer in a bar, the waitress at a restaurant...

Andre' is already in "overkill" mode. He is stalking, with really, NO proof. He was waving that gun at Chad....has no proof it was the one used to kill Stefano, and if fact, he has NO proof Stefano was even shot. He could have been stabbed. Or injected with poison, etc. etc. Andre' does not really know. He "guesses".

Monday February 15:
Eduardo is wary when he sees Deimos making moves on Kate. [Deimos, why are you concerned about Kate? You had your five minutes with her -- now move on. And, keep in mind, this is one Salem woman who can take care of herself.]

Tuesday February 16:
JJ is upset when he learns of Abigail’s plans. [You're turning into your mother, JJ. Worry about your new career on the Salem P.D.]

Wednesday February 17:

Chad confronts Andre, wondering if he killed Stefano. [No, Chad. Andre didn't do it. For once his ravings are right on target.]

Thursday February 18:

Shawn angrily tells Belle he’s moving on… and arranges a date with someone else. [Good move Chad. Belle has been completely transformed by the writers into somebody that you don't want to know.]
Eric receives devastating news and ends up seeking comfort from Jennifer. [If it's that your going to jail Eric, take heart. There, you can hang out with Dr. Baker, Gus, and Vargas, who are more honest and well-adjusted than most of the dazed and confused residents of Salem.]

Friday February 19:
In California, Brady runs into a familiar face, Dario, now played by Jordi Vilasuso, as he searches for the mystery woman. [Brady, suppose you do somehow find the mystery woman and she says: " Oh yes, Daniel Jonas. A perpetually-tanned, unshaven romeo who drooled over young women in hospital gowns. I was so over him by the time he left for the Middle West.]

I bet Shawn is going to go out with Lani. There is nobody else in his age range that he's not related to.

I am already tired of Andre's antics, even though he is absolutely correct about Hope. I feel like Andre, Hope, and Rafe are on way too much.

Eduardo should breathe a sigh of relief that Kate is moving on with Deimos, he escaped her web.

This storyline with Brady and Daniel's mysterious woman can't end soon enough. Like Nicole, Brady needs to move on and leave Daniel's memories in the past.

Last edited:
What I see happening here is Andre getting blamed for shooting his father. Seems the set-up by the writers is there. Andre takes Stefano's ring off his body, (evidence). Andre breaks into Hope's home, steals gun, (evidence). Andre sets fire to Hope's house, (evidence). This is a ploy all to backfire on Andre and then you can say goodbye to another nut job in Salem. Boy! It seems either you get killed and come back as a ghost, or go to the nut-house in Salem. Everything has become relative and is like putting out the trash everyday in Salem. Borrrrrrrrrrrrrrring! :rolleyes: :fan: ShaSha

Shawn could also date Nicole but I doubt that will happen right now

I don't know if that could work. First because of the age difference. Although I could learn to live with that. But mostly, can you imagine Belle's reaction to this ? Or Marlena's ? Or Caroline's ? Heck, we would be treated to another round of Nicole bashing in no time. No matter how horrible Belle has become, everyone would still see her as the victim and Nicole as the witch. No, thank you.

I'm fed-up with a lot of the current storylines, but top on my list is Brady/Daniel's heart. I absolutely hate the ridiculousness of the entire thing. How can a character be dead yet still get more airtime than most of the current cast combined? It boggles the mind. I'm also starting to grow cold on Abby/Chad, they are beyond boring with nothing to struggle against. Of course I've always found the character of Chad on his own lacking. The character is a poor man's EJ.

Lol, I guess I'm in the minority. The Andre and Hope scenes are the most interesting ones to me. I have been fast forwarding through A LOT lately. Looks like this coming week will be the same.

What I see happening here is Andre getting blamed for shooting his father. Seems the set-up by the writers is there. Andre takes Stefano's ring off his body, (evidence). Andre breaks into Hope's home, steals gun, (evidence). Andre sets fire to Hope's house, (evidence).
By failing to immediately report his discovery of Stefano's body, stealing Hope's gun, and taking the Phoenix's ring, Andre has hopelessly muddled the chain of evidence. Any chance that the Salem P.D. could have pinned the Phoenix's murder on Hope has evaporated. Thus, instead of having to work to develop scripts portraying a real murder investigation/proscution, the writers can conveniently offer up an easy-to-concoct series of inane Andre revenge plots and predictably have the stressed-out Hope being supported by the stalwart Rafe. As for Andre, he has DiMera legal immunity, so he'll be free to be his usual insanely diabolical self.

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9272147/1/

Monday, February 15, 2016
John gives Philip surprising information about Deimos.

Tuesday, February 16, 2016
Jennifer’s addiction starts to affect her work.

Wednesday, February 17, 2016
Claire learns a shocking secret about Belle.

Thursday, February 18, 2016
Andre is furious when he realizes Hope and Rafe have set him up.

Friday, February 19, 2016
Kayla receives a shocking message from Ava.
Nicole and Theresa separately decide to follow Brady to California.

http://buzzworthyradiocast.com/

-Belle makes a decision about her relationship with Philip.

-Hope and Rafe carry out a plan to neutralize Andre.

-Andre manipulates a distraught Chase.

-Ava returns to Salem, while Steve struggles to keep the truth from Kayla.

-Brady rushes off to California to track down the mysterious woman in his dreams.

-Victor offers Philip a way to earn back his forgiveness.

Back