SPOILER !! week of Feb. 15

I am guessing Jen67 meant Andre', Hope & Rafe. ?? :)

Some of this sounds rather intriguing. The person I want gone. because I really don't care, is Ava......and I truly am disappointed in Steve, and of course he won't tell Kayla. But we all know it will come out. Ava cannot be trusted for a second, and Steve knows that. She has already said she will tell, and she probably will.

Monday, February 15, 2016
John gives Philip surprising information about Deimos. [John, unless it's that Deimos is really a cuddle-bear at heart, it's not all that surprising.]

Tuesday, February 16, 2016
Jennifer’s addiction starts to affect her work. [Thanks, writers, a rerun of pill-popping Carly. Why not also have Jenny start wearing polka-dot bras?]

Wednesday, February 17, 2016
Claire learns a shocking secret about Belle. [Claire, the way your mother has been acting lately, nothing will be all that shocking -- except maybe that she's having an affair with Andre or Roman.]

Thursday, February 18, 2016
Andre is furious when he realizes Hope and Rafe have set him up. [Oh, Andre, this was so predictable. You had a chance to send Father's enemies to jail and you completely blew it.]

Friday, February 19, 2016
Kayla receives a shocking message from Ava. [Kayla, nothing this slimy woman does is "shocking" because she's capable of anything.]
Nicole and Theresa separately decide to follow Brady to California. [Ladies, what happened to your new business? It is going down the memory hole like Black Patch Investigations?]

http://buzzworthyradiocast.com/

Andre manipulates a distraught Chase. [If you're trying to use a troubled teen as a pawn, Andre, you have truly hit rock bottom.]

Ava returns to Salem, while Steve struggles to keep the truth from Kayla. [Hey, Roman. She's back. How about tossing her in a cell.]

Brady rushes off to California to track down the mysterious woman in his dreams. [Brady, let's hope this isn't a waste of time. For example, you find the mystery woman and she says something like: "Daniel Jonas, oh yeah, he was the creepy guy who used 'Hi, I'm a doctor and a surfer' as a pick-up line."]

Victor offers Philip a way to earn back his forgiveness. [Victor, how about making him work in the Kiriakis gardens. Xander really seemed to hate that.]

I just read Daniel will be on 2/12 for a Valentine's special.

http://daysofourlives.about.com/od/...t_daysofourlives&utm_term=list_daysofourlives

Hate the Ava/Steve storyline. Joey is annoying with his puppy dog eyes over her.

I have been watching since the 80s and sad to say I FF through a lot of it now.

Who else didn't see it coming that Chase was the bully? Lets have some surprises, romance and get rid of these stupid stories!

I don't understand how Daniel received such a send off when Bo and Stefano didn't. I'm really not liking these writers.

Andre doesn't care about Hope going to jail, or if he can prove to the police she killed Stefano, he wants revenge! It doesn't matter if the evidence he's obtained, and he HAS obtained evidence, is useless now. He did his homework and followed the clues. Hope was at the mansion, he found blood on the statue, and found out Rafe was scoping the building. So he went there, found Stefano's body. They didn't show it but I think he saw the bullet wounds. So he broke in her house, found the box with the gun & ammo with 3 bullets missing from the clip. He sniffed the muzzle, obviously realizing the gun had been recently fired. So, he figured it out. Good detective work in my opinion, but I guess it doesn't count unless someone from the Salem PD like Rafe followed the leads.

I agree that Andre has really saved Hope from being caught due to touching and fooling around with the evidence. I also find both Andre and Ava way too crazy and irritating to be taken seriously as villains. That Steve couldn't find a way to convince Ava to let Kayla go without sleeping with her, was totally disappointing, ruining Steve's character quite a bit for me.

Will only say that Daniel was the creation of Dena Higley, and she really loved the character.
It is truly hard to tell what story was thought up by which head writer, but I believe the previous Steve/Ava story was also written by Higley. We should be getting close to the time where Beth Milstein was brought over to help write.

Meanwhile, it is too bad Ava isn't staying wherever it is, while Steve goes home. Gad I cannot express how much this story disgusts and disappoints me.
And then Andre'......He slinks around making all these insinuations. Just what good will it do. Does he figure to drive folks out of town? He certainly won't get Hope convicted of anything. Or does he plan on forcing someone to kill him thus getting his "revenge"? Ugh.

I don't know if that could work. First because of the age difference. Although I could learn to live with that. But mostly, can you imagine Belle's reaction to this ? Or Marlena's ? Or Caroline's ? Heck, we would be treated to another round of Nicole bashing in no time. No matter how horrible Belle has become, everyone would still see her as the victim and Nicole as the witch. No, thank you.

While I agree with you about the reactions, Brandon Beemer (Shawn) is 35 and Arianne Zucker (Nicole) is 40. Martha Madison (Belle) turns 39 this year.

Hey, if it is done tastefully, I'm all for it. It could be beautiful and finally, a way to wrap things up. So after that, I just want to move on to other characters, other storylines, and stop with the Daniel worshiping. He was no Alice or Tom Horton.

I don't know........for some reason, she follows Brady to CA next week, when he goes looking for the woman in his dreams. She has been really feeling like Daniel is still alive because his heart is still beating. But I so agree. Enough already with the Daniel halo.

Back