SPOILER !! Week of Feb 8

Tuesday, February 9, 2016
Belle tries reach out to Claire, but Claire angrily rejects her mother.. [Belle, see what happens when you cheat on a girl's dad and then fly off for a dirty weekend in Vegas with a former family enemy.]
Dear Belle,

By chance, do you remember how well your sister, Sami, dealt with your mother cheating on her father?? You might want to get a handle on Claire's anger ASAP.

Monday, February 8, 2016
Abigail questions Chad about the real reason he wants to elope. [Forget an elopement, Chad. That's so Ben.]
Poor Abigail is never going to have a proper wedding (DrBakerFan...you beat me to my original post). Maybe That's why Jack comes back, to "release" Abby from the guilt of having a real wedding without Daddy alive to walk her down the aisle. (Of course, I mean "comes back" in terms of a dream Abby has.)

:rotfl::clap:Seriously. If they want to make the Hernandezes the new core family,
No one is talking a "new core family". The core family of Days are the Hortons. Other families have come, and stayed for some time, like the Bradys. I really never consider the DiMeras & Kiriakis nothing more than just another family. Both existed for umpteen years already, Never "raised" children, no wives, except for very short periods.
Hernandez will be the same. Rafe has been in town for several years, siblings have come and gone. I doubt Papa will be around for years and years. LOL

Steve locating Kayla, Doug & Julie doing Valentine's Day, & dreams using movies are much more interesting to me. What does Deimos have on Phil, & how does Vic learn his son is a traitor.
Today Philip told Belle the whole story of what his uncle has on him and why he is blackmailing him into getting the serum used on Caroline. (Philip gave Belle some cash to retain her as his lawyer so anything he told her she could not repeat) Either Philip tells his father the story of the girl's death in his hotel room or Deimos tells. (that is what he is being blackmailed with)

Wow Steve and Ava's baby is actually turning out to be real. However I am loving this speculation that has been going around that Chase could possibly be Steve and Ava's son.

They can go down the route that Chase was really adopted by Meridith and Aiden at a young age. Perhaps Aiden never wanted to let Chase know that truth. Martino Vitalli could have gave him up a wealthy family like Meridith's was. Also another speculation that Steve and Ava's baby is really this new jock named "Mark" in casting.

Belle, well I think with Shawn questioning Belle's spending habits could potentially leading Belle to admit about all the millions she has that Sami gave her. I take it Belle has been crazy on DiMera liquid assets.

Philip's storyline with Deimos is somewhat in my eyes starting to seem lame and very disappointing. So basically while Philip has been away finding out Parker isn't his son, he's been partying like Brady with girls like Theresa. I was hoping Philip did something so drastic but just a dead OD'd girl, he is a Kiriakis, Victor would have no part his son being tried for a murder he didn't commit.

Everything is kind of iffy in the mean time. I do think Shawn, Belle, and Claire are do for some serious therapy sessions. I never thought Claire would be the one to act out but it seems more so the writer's are going to act out and rebel then be a good daughter like Ciara.

Perhaps Aiden never wanted to let Chase know that truth.
It's also probable (and a soap staple) that the unstable Meredith feigned a pregnancy and bought the baby on the sly, and Aiden never knew the truth. Of course, that would be a lot more compelling if Aiden were still around.
he's been partying like Brady with girls like Theresa
Colour me disappointed as well.

I know Days plays havoc with timelines.......but a child of Steve & Ava's would have to be OLDER than Joey! Or should be! The Vitali compound, Steve being held captive, etc. was BEFORE Joey was ever conceived.
By the way, Ava may have had a baby. There is no proof, so far, it is Steve's. So, while an Ava baby may be real, or have happened, no evidence yet that Steve is the father.

I have no idea at all what actors think when they get scripts, but I cannot help but think that Tamara Braun (Ava) agreed to return, was wondering what they would have in store for her this time, got her scripts, and did a lot of eye rolling....."they have to be kidding...AGAIN??". And then, comes to the studio, where she, Steve Nichols (Patch) & Mary Beth Evans (Kayla) laughed a lot, having much fun with go through their "do over" storyline. :):rolleyes::eek:

Oh, barf, it looks like Nicole's dream on Friday is about Daniel. Can the writers quit with the Daniel obsession now that the man is dead:beat:.

Now that Shawn is investigating Deimos, I could foresee a situation where he ends up hurt due to Philip's actions and that draws Belle back to Shawn. It was interesting to me that Deimos didn't have photos of Shawn and Ciara as they are also Victor's grandchildren.

Now that Shawn is investigating Deimos, I could foresee a situation where he ends up hurt due to Philip's actions and that draws Belle back to Shawn. It was interesting to me that Deimos didn't have photos of Shawn and Ciara as they are also Victor's grandchildren.
Do Shawn and Ciara even consider themselves Kiriakises?

True. But it did seem this last bed romp between Belle & Philip, that they were in his room at the K mansion.

Back