SPOILER !! week of Jan 1, 2018

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
(((I❤️SnK)))‏@nicholsevansfan 3h3 hours ago
2018 preview: Steve starts to have episodes of blurry vision and headaches, small incidents. Acts like everything’s fine but these episodes continue to occur and they’re not exactly happening because of natural causes. He's being poisoned & shock is who is doing it, not who you’d expect.

They're early.

Spoilers from http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-o...s-of-our-lives-spoilers-december-25-january-5

Monday January 1:
"Days of our Lives" will be preempted today due to the NHL Winter Classic.

Tuesday January 2:
Vivian has shocking news for everyone at the party.

Wednesday January 3:
Stefan has more surprising news for Chad and Abigail.

Thursday January 4:
Chad accuses Stefan of sabotaging his company.

Friday January 5:
Rafe gets Ciara to confirm she knows the truth about him and Sami.
Eric is stunned to learn the identity of Roman's New Year's Eve date.

Last edited:
Thursday January 4:
Chad accuses Stefan of sabotaging his company.
I just love it when you have a new-found sibling and the first thing you do is accuse them of trying to take away your toys. But then I guess it IS the first time Chad's had to deal with a new-found sibling.

Wednesday January 3:
Stefan has more surprising news for Chad and Abigail.
Hey bro and good looking lady of bro, I'm moving into the family house and bringing my pet spider collection.

Actually I guess the surprising news would be that Stefan wouldn't move into the family house but live elsewhere.

Tuesday January 2:
Vivian has shocking news for everyone at the party. [Most everything that Vivian says or does is shocking. After all, she's the woman who tried to kill Melanie with a poisoned comb on her wedding day, locked Maggie in the magic sarcophagus, and tried to steal Titan right out from under Victor.]

Wednesday January 3:
Stefan has more surprising news for Chad and Abigail. [Like what? He exists?]

Thursday January 4:
Chad accuses Stefan of sabotaging his company. [First Andre, now surprise son Stefan. Which family member will Chad accuse next, such ghosts of DiMeras past as Santo, Lexie, Benjie, and EJ?]

Friday January 5:
Rafe gets Ciara to confirm she knows the truth about him and Sami. [What can Rafe do to keep bratty Ciara's big mouth shut: give her his credit card and let her run amok at the Baron's jewelry counter or some store in the Salem mall that sells her favorite attire, pre-torn jeans?]
Eric is stunned to learn the identity of Roman's New Year's Eve date. [Eric is stunned? How can anyone tell? He generally walks around with a semi-stupefied look on his face.]

I must have missed the spoiler about "Stefan". Where can I find this info?????

Back