SPOILER !! week of Jan 1, 2018

Spoiler from http://carolyntopoltalk.com/whats-happening-on-days-the-week-of-11-today/

Tuesday, January 2nd:
Eve demands to know if Brady is playing her.
Is she kidding? Just how long has she lived in Salem? Does she expect Brady to say something like: "Of course I am. How could you think otherwise?" Before asking such a dumb question, Eve might also consider her past secret activities. Back in the days of the Paige-JJ romance, if Jenny had confronted Eve and squawked: "Have you slept with my son?" would Eve really have fessed up?

We all know Brady and Victor are playing Eve. Victor and Brady set it all up to get Eve out. Not only out of the house, but out of Basic Black. ShaSha

Is she serious? If she was so worried about being played, she wouldn't have slept with Brady in the first place. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the woman has no self respect. :rolleyes:
When did Eve and Brady sleep together?

I really don't think we are getting a Who's The Daddy with Lani. I think she is going to lie.

At least there is a story for Steve. I'll take it and hope it's interesting! The vets seem to be at least getting some decent screen time as of late. As for Roman and his date. I can't think that it's anything more than platonic. There are literally ZERO women on screen to link him to romantically (aside from Kate and the story doesn't seem to be headed that way). I guess now that Viv is back but that would be completely out of character. Hmmm.

Well, it's nice to finally see a new character by this writing regime. I just hope he is not going to dominate the show.

I wonder if the person who went to see Susan that got her all agitated was Vivian before she came to Salem? Didn't they interact back when Susan had baby Elvis?

Last edited:
I hope we still get to see John and Marlena because I think Vivian is in the
townhouse set.

Back