SPOILER !! week of Jan 1, 2018

I wonder if the person who went to see Susan that got her all agitated was Vivian before she came to Salem? Didn't they interact back when Susan had baby Elvis?

I think it's Kristen or even EJ, "IF" he is alive. Poor Susan.

"If" EJ is alive, I doubt he'd get her upset by visiting her. Even though EJ acted like a jerk, he always loved his mother. She'd have been happy and excited to see EJ. But Roger said she was upset.

She'd have definitely been upset to see Kristen or Vivian.

Tis odd Roger doesn't know who it was. Seems staff would have been able to at least describe the person. Susan is in a sanitarium, and folks just don't walk in.
She must have been transferred to Bayview.
It must be just me but I couldn't care less there is a 'new DiMera" in town
I'm right here with you, Noel. I might not mind if this were a kid of Tony's or Benjy's or Renée's or Megan's or Peter's or (I think you get my drift) but another Stefano spawn is not needed. I'm still mad that they made André v.4.3.2.0.1 another son instead of keeping him a nephew.

You are not the only one. Maybe they can undo it, tho I doubt it. The writers then made sure they had DNA testing done in secret or something. Not that I would trust anything Andre ever did.

And the same goes currently for whatever Vivian claims. LOL

"If" EJ is alive, I doubt he'd get her upset by visiting her. Even though EJ acted like a jerk, he always loved his mother. She'd have been happy and excited to see EJ. But Roger said she was upset.

She'd have definitely been upset to see Kristen or Vivian.

I simply meant that for two years she had convinced herself that Will was EJ and the real EJ was dead. Finding him standing in her room in her fragile state would have been upsetting.

Except Susan isn't a DiMera.

But she is still a patient in a heavily staffed psych ward. So it doesn't make sense that no one knew who the visitor was. Cameras and log books should have come into play. Roger being next of kin would have easy access to that information.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Susan would've been over-the-moon ecstatic to find EJ alive in her room.

I had said Susan isn't a DiMera because another person made the comment about a DiMera being in-patient in a hospital.

In Salem, but in reality that wouldn't fly.

Last edited by a moderator:
We know none of that would fly in real life. But we're talking about Salem, where real life rules and laws don't apply.

Back