SPOILER !! Week of Jan 16

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday January 16:
Nicole and Chloe are appalled when they overhear Deimos making a deadly threat.
Justin helps Adrienne through a tough time.

Tuesday January 17:
Hope finds herself in the care of a familiar face. Eric is released from prison and rushes to help Hope.

Wednesday January 18:
Abigail and Gabi separately start to catch on that something big is going down with Chad, Sonny, and Dario.

Thursday January 19:
Brady confronts Chloe.

Friday January 20:
Days of our Lives is pre-empted today for the presidential inauguration

More spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11014994/2/#new

Monday, January 16, 2017
Valerie offers advice when Claire and Theo have to deal with online troubles.

Tuesday, January 17, 2017
Carrie and Austin try to locate an escaped and crazed Anna.
Kayla gets an alarming call about Steve, and decides to head to Prague.

Wednesday, January 18, 2017
Hope is forced to hide from the police.
Jennifer's interest is piqued when she learns JJ is investigating the docks.

Thursday, January 19, 2017
Abigail and Gabi put their differences aside and decide to team
up to help their loved ones.

I especially like the Thursday January 19 spoiler about Abigail and Gabi teaming up because it gives me hope this triangle business won't last too long. I'm sure there will still be tension but I like the idea of them working together instead of being at each other's throats.

Monday, January 16, 2017
Valerie offers advice when Claire and Theo have to deal with online troubles. [What happened, Claire, are you losing your YouTube audience?]
Nicole and Chloe are appalled when they overhear Deimos making a deadly threat. [Sorry, Nicole, but the leopard is finally showing his spots.]
Justin helps Adrienne through a tough time. [Justin, did you have to elbow aside Lucas to get to Adrienne's side?]

Tuesday, January 17, 2017
Carrie and Austin try to locate an escaped and crazed Anna. [Here's a hint, Princess Hag. Call the local police. A crazed American woman shouldn't be too hard for them to find in Prague.]
Kayla gets an alarming call about Steve, and decides to head to Prague. [While you're there, Kayla, check out Wenceslas Square and the Charles Bridge.]
Eric is released from prison and rushes to help Hope. [Watch your back, Mr. Sourpuss. There may be Salemites wanting to get revenge for the death of St. Daniel Jonas, the greatest man who ever lived.]

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Hope is forced to hide from the police. [As you know, Hope, this should be quite easy.]
Jennifer's interest is piqued when she learns JJ is investigating the docks. [Your boy is quite something, Jenny. He's in the middle of everything. Soon people will be demanding that kissless Roman retire and that JJ should get his job.]
Abigail and Gabi separately start to catch on that something big is going down with Chad, Sonny, and Dario. [Stay out of it ladies. You're sure to make things worse.]

Thursday January 19:
Brady confronts Chloe. [Forget it Brady. For real results, call Jenny, the confrontation professional.]

Last edited:
If there is any tension between Abby & Gabi that would be the fault of Chad, and not each other. As far as the females go, Abby doesn't trust Gabi with her husband, and Gabi is truly jealous of Abby, knows she should not be, and is having a difficult time squashing down her feelings. (jUST GUESSING)

Valerie offers advice when Claire and Theo have to deal with online troubles. [What happened, Claire, are you losing your YouTube audience?]
Yes, it turns out, her new song, "I Put A Bug On You" is not only badly plagiarised, but just plain bad. Hopefully her follow-up, "Millennial Cliché" will win back her audience.

Eric is released from prison and rushes to help Hope.

The person who gets the spoilers from the show on Daytime Royalty said this sentence was not part of the official spoilers. SOD also offered nothing about Eric just yet though I suspect it will be in the next issue.

I would have thought his release would be tied into Belle's return on 1/24. Maybe it still does.

Not a bad week at all. I'm behind any type of scene that involved Brady and Chloe together.

It does seem that spoilers are worded in such a way to be misleading, as sometimes words are used which have NO bearing on the situation. i.e. I would doubt Eric "rushes" to help Hope.

I am glad writers have paid attention to the complaints from viewers about no interaction between Brady & Chloe, despite the fact they were married, and he just disappeared from their home in Europe.

At the time, I just could not believe that when he was released from rehab, he did not immediately go to see Chloe...*I don't care if he divorced her or what.

Just glad they will have a scene or two together. :)

Back