SPOILER !! Week of Jan 16

Amen to that. Don't these people realize that catching Stefano means nothing. He's made of teflon and nothing sticks. Also, they have no business "ambushing" the Phoenix. Taking him into the custody is the job of the local police, and they'd only do that if there was an arrest warrant. It would be fitting if editor Jenny had to run a headline in the Spectator saying, "Local Men Arrested in Prague on Kidnapping and Assault Charges." As for the other "gripping" spoilers:

Sonny tries to reign in Deimos. [Good luck with that. Even Victor can't begin to control Deimos.]
Chad calls an important meeting with both Dario and Sonny. [What a waste of time. What Salem meeting ever accomplished much?]
Dario decides to take drastic measures. [What, he decided to stop wearing his trademark leather jacket? The only drastic measure this slimeball should take is leaving town permanently.]
Eduardo tries to repair his relationship with Kate. [The only way this might be interesting would be if Eduardo now fears that Kate will try to poison him or plans to toss him in the Salem River.]

Spoilers from another site say Kayla and Sonny go to Prague with romance on their minds.

We don't know know if they cast another actor to play Stefano (if he is, indeed, still alive). I doubt it, though. Or if so, maybe just a body double to play him from the back or side. (like the guy who was sitting in the cafe the other day)

Updated spoilers from http://www.serialscoop.com/2017/01/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-january-16.html

Monday, January 16, 2017
Nicole and Chloe are appalled when they overhear Deimos making a deadly threat.
Justin helps Adrienne through a tough time.
Valerie offers advice when Claire and Theo have to deal with online troubles.

Tuesday, January 17, 2017
Carrie and Austin try to locate an escaped and crazed Anna.
Kayla gets an alarming call about Steve, and decides to head to Prague.

Wednesday, January 18, 2017
Abigail and Gabi separately start to catch on that something big is going down with Chad, Sonny, and Dario.
Abigail worries that Chad has lingering feelings for Gabi. (new)
Jennifer's interest is piqued when she learns JJ is investigating the docks.

Thursday, January 19, 2017
Brady confronts Chloe about Holly's parentage.
Abigail and Gabi put their differences aside and decide to team
up to help their loved ones.
Dario decides to take drastic measures.

For some reason, they are posting the ones without Hope.

Since Brady is talking to Chloe, does that mean she hasn't told Nicole yet?

Last edited:
I think perhaps race comes into play with Theo and Claire. A black guy with a white girl right? Seeing how Valerie's story with David Banning was so controversial and dealt with racist fans, I am almost certain this is the advice from Valerie.

Where did Anna escape from I am curious? Was she locked up in a sanitarium and left to kill Stefano?

Anna was at the Prague police station after being arrested with Marlena. Carrie talks to Austin and Anna skips the scene. Hope that helps.

Where did Anna escape from I am curious? Was she locked up in a sanitarium and left to kill Stefano?
We don't know where Anna has been since we last saw her in the hospital room a few years ago. From her comments, it appears she was dropped on some island by Stefano.

But the last time Carrie and Austin came back, Carrie had mentioned being in contact with Anna. So we knew she got free of Stefano's clutches. Carrie even bought ornaments with their names for the tree in Horton Town Square (that was decorated in the style of the Horton tree with name ornaments that people made donations to the hospital for).

e999055dcc6b570ce8ef372f7710ebcd.jpg

For some reason, they are posting the ones with Hope.

I think SOD has a full spread on Hope. Eric is the one who rescues her. SOD is very protective of its copyright as it should be so unless someone can summarize what's in the magazine, that's really the only way to get the info. I think fans had been posting screenshots or rewriting their articles verbatim and the magazine shut them down.

But in terms of the above spoilers, I think the only one missing is that Hope learns Eric has been taking care of her. I think that was in the original listing.

Eric evidently talked some female off a ledge, so his sentence was commuted. He was released months ago, feels he really did not pay for what he did, so has been living in some farmhouse, alone, and that is where he takes Hope.

I think we may see this all 1/12 and or 1/13. But could be we have to wait until the following week.

Wow, that's plausible. :sarcasm:

How would he have had access to a female at a men's prison? (unless it was a guard or other female employee)

I guess instead of the doctor who lived off the grid on a farm (there was a casting call for), they rewrote it to say it's Eric living on the farm.

I bet he's the drunk the nurse had to deal with when Daniel and Nicole were doing their fertility stuff at the hospital and Holly will end up being his daughter.

Back