SPOILER !! Week of Jan 16

There was a picture, and it did look like both Eric & the woman were in hospital garb. So, am guessing they were both being treated in the prison infirmary.

Steve gets shot, Carrie & Austin still around.
C163HG5UAAEQHQY.jpg

C163HG6VQAAfx-o.jpg

There was a picture, and it did look like both Eric & the woman were in hospital garb. So, am guessing they were both being treated in the prison infirmary.
But unless it was a co-ed prison (which I don't think there are), they wouldn't be in the same infirmary. Oh well, we knew the explanation would be hinky.

Getting out early for assorted heroics seems to be par for the course for inmate Salemites. If memory serves, Lucas got out early by being an informant and serial mugger Hope was released as a reward for helping end Warden Jane's body-parts racket. As for Eric, he might want to consider staying on that farm. Dr. Daniel Jonas worship is still ubiquitous in Salem and he'd be sure to get a cold-shoulder from fanatical Love Doctor fans even if he talked a small army of distraught young women off a ledge. Finally, aren't there ways to get certain other past characters out of jail? For example:

Dr. Baker: The warden's pregnant wife visits the prison and suddenly goes into labor. OB-GYN Dr. Baker saves the day;
Vargas: There's a major prison riot and the rugged Vargas saves several guards from being killed;
Gus: After watching Downton Abbey reruns, the warden decides that he needs a valet just like Lord Grantham's. Because of his experiences with "Madame," Gus gets the position and does such a great job that when the warden leaves to take another post, he arranges for Gus's release.

Last edited:
UGH, sourpuss Eric! I can't handle how dull, bland and boring he was. Actually he fits right in with all this gloominess lately.

I'll take any lame explanation to get Eric back. His drunkeness was stupid and out-of-character, and frankly he did us a favour by offing that Tan Eggsaint.
Very good, Jason a new name for Daniel Jonas. This will add to the already colorful list of names and adjectives used for Salem's secular saint: Dr. McScruffy, Love Doctor, Dr. Feely-Gropey, Dr. TanDan, eggbaby, orange tinted [fill in the blank], super surgeon, hospital gown fetishist, and surfer dude. Has any Days character attracted so many?

Back