SPOILER !! Week of Jan 16

Thanks, Kat. I wouldn't even have recognized Eric if I hadn't seen spoilers.

I wonder if that mall or whatever it is has temperature control. Haven't some of you said it has a retractable cover or something? Or maybe those are artificial flowers. But then in yesterday's episode, when someone opened the door from inside the Kiriakis Mansion, I saw very green bushes outside the door, and they didn't look to be evergreens.

Prisoners in California don't wear blue jeans, but they wear a denim colored drawstring pants or sweatpants that requires visitors not wear any blue denim so as not to look like prisoners. It also depends on the prisoner's level, etc. Some wear orange.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know about other prisons, but in Pennsylvania, the state prisoners do not wear blue jeans. But then again this is Salem, where anything goes!
Hope, Hattie and the rest of the girls are wearing blue jeans and denim shirts. Was the same way when Sami was in prison for killing Franco and when Hope was in prison the last time.

One of the other scoops is about Theo, Ciara, Clare and Joey moving in together. Okay, that has already been spoiled. But what they say next is the funny thing. Will they make it through the year without wanting to kill one another?

My wonder is, will they make it through a week with us caring??

Still can not watch the show JS so I am unfamiliar with what is being worn on the show!

On a strange note of not being able to watch, I still think of a lot of the characters as the actor that was playing them when I still able to watch them!

So in my mind when I am reading the daily happenings and picturing old stars. For example, I see Jay Kenneth Johnson as Philip Kiriakis and Casey Deidrick as Chad Dimera (in my head that is!)

So you cannot watch the NBC feed or clips from YouTube?

That stinks, soapkitty! While you may not be missing much in general, you are really missing out on not having Billy Flynn play Chad in your mind's reel! No offense to Casey Deidrick (ex-Chad), but wowza! :love: Billy Flynn (Chad) really gets the job done!

Last edited by a moderator:
That stinks, soapkitty! While you may not be missing much in general, you are really missing out on not having Billy Flynn play Chad in your mind's reel! No offense to Casey Deidrick (ex-Chad), but wowza! :love: Billy Flynn (Chad) really gets the job done!

I agree with you about Billy Flynn (Chad) but Soapkitty has kind of a tradeoff, in that she still sees Jay Kenneth Johnson as Philip. I had kind of gotten used to this last Philip but Jay Kenneth Johnson will always be the real Philip to me. He was such a cutie!

Back