SPOILER !! Week of Jan 25

Why is it the DiMera men just can't build their own homes or buy a home???? Gee wiz! Enough already with the DiMera Mansion. This is one house that should be taken down with all it nooks and crannies. ShaSha

Last edited:
-Victor puts Deimos to the test.

-Ava forces Steve’s hand, using Kayla as leverage.

-Abe becomes concerned when he realizes that Theo has developed feelings for Ciara.

-Theresa gets jealous of Brady and Nicole’s newfound connection.

-Abigail helps JJ deal with Daniel’s death.

-Nicole lashes out at a guilt-ridden Eric.

http://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=2339

If they insist on pairing Hope with Rafe, couldn't THEY have left her mourn first? It would have made me respect Rafe & Hope more if they would have developed the romance after the mourning.
EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!! I really don't understand why there's a need to RUSH developing that relationship so quickly. It's ruining any real potential.

THAT would be very upsetting, being she is grandmother to a 15 year old already.

I truly don't think the show wants us to make the connection between Hope and Claire as grandmother/granddaughter. They are never shown speaking to one another.

As for these spoilers, where is the romance? What is Shawn up to?

And some of these are repetitive. We've already seen Nicole lash out at Eric. ENOUGH! She is the one who left him alone at the bar. And I thought we had a spoiler a couple weeks ago saying that Belle and Eve had a confrontation.

And don't start me on the endless mourning of the mighty Daniel Jonas.

Isn't soap-time fun? Daniel dies early am on the 1st, it's maybe been 2-3 days and the funeral hasn't happened yet but it's magically the 18th when Hope confesses. :clap:

It would be weird if Hope was pregnant but it wouldn't surprise me if they wrote it that way. Would they be able to resist that she was with both men in one night?

We've already seen Nicole lash out at Eric. ENOUGH! She is the one who left him alone at the bar.

I agree that this is repetitive. And I also agree that the mourning of Daniel, as well as the funeral, are dragging way too long. To think some veterans had barely a goodbye scene. Enough already.

But again, I have to disagree on one thing : in no way is Nicole responsible for Eric driving drunk. So she left him alone. Because Eric said he would take a taxi. Why would Nicole think he would be so stupid as to drive drunk ? She didn't have to hold his hand, she had every reason to believe he would indeed call a cab. I don't think it's fair to make a person responsible for someone else's behaviour. Eric driving drunk is solely on him.

A cab WAS called. But being New Year's EVe, cabs were pretty busy, and it was an hour wait. ERIC decided he did not want to wait that long, thought it ridiculous. He was muttering to himself about it in his car.

Many people just don't think clearly after alcohol. Some get silly, some get down in the dumps, some get angry at anything and everything. Heck, we all have heard of the bar fights. And in all cases, their judgment is impaired, no matter how "fine" they think they are. How "stupid" was that? is what they say, looking at themselves in the mirror.

Daniel won't be buried til the end of the month. THAT is a long time, it seems to me. So I guess we will have to have more tears, recriminations, etc. from a lot of Salemites. In Salem, it was thought only a couple days passed, but evidently they did mention "today" being January 18. !!!!!

Hope is not worried about the police dept. or the public if she confessed to killing Stefano. She is worried about her family......what Andre' would do to Ciara, to Shawn D. , Claire, Belle, even Chase...let alone Jen & her family......

Exactly, Hope is not frightened for herself it is her family she's concerned about. Considering the man in question faked the deaths of half the town and whisked everyone away to a tropical island replica of Salem, plus he is a known serial killer I think her fears are more than justified. Plus who knows how many other Dimera family members could be lurking out there such as Kristen or Peter ready to pounce on dear old dad's killer when the opportunity for revenge presents itself.

Back