SPOILER !! Week of Jan 25

Yes, Andre breaks into Hope's house and finds the gun. Rafe decides to join Hope and kids on a relaxing getaway. ShaSha

There was a Joe Mascolo (Stefano) article in the Soap Opera Digest. It explained a lot about him wanting to leave. Apparently he had a stroke so his health is not good. That was fine and I was coming to grips with yes Stefano is really, really dead but then he says "I don't know if I can say this but I think it's safe to say you will be seeing Stefano again. Stay tuned" So dangit! Now not sure if he's really dead or not! :rotfl:Or will just be ghost Stefano?

Where does it say that Chase is the one who is bullying Theo? I did not see that specified in a spoiler, so did I miss it somewhere?

Heck, we have "seen" Stefano repeatedly in Hope's memories and nightmares.

Where does it say that Chase is the one who is bullying Theo? I did not see that specified in a spoiler, so did I miss it somewhere?
I don't think there is a spoiler about Chase, that has just been my speculation since the bullying started.

I am hoping Chase is not Theo's bully; I like him and would be disappointed if he has been bullying an autistic kid. I think it is way too obvious and not surprising if he were the bully. But then, I felt that way about Ben being the serial killer and look how that turned out.

Back