Who else can she go out with? Of the single men in Salem:

JJ is her son
Lucas is her brother
Eli is her cousin
Sonny is her nephew, and gay
Will is her nephew, and gay
Paul is gay
Brady is busy playing Eve
Rafe is engaged to her cuz Hope (although he might want another notch on his bedpost)
Roman gets involved with Anna
Abe is involved with Valerie
Tripp is crushing on Claire
Justin is back with Adrienne
Ben is back in the sanitarium
Stefan is a newbie in town, so she doesn't know him

So, does that leave her with Rory, Henderson and Harold to pick from??
Let's not wish cougar Jenny on poor Rory. Actually, Harold or Henderson might be good choices for the faux newspaperwoman, who only knows how to bake Alice's donuts. Both of them know how to run a household, which is surely an alien concept for Jen-Jen. Who knows, maybe one of them could give her advice on organizing her huge collection of sleeveless dresses. (They'd also both be better choices than Xander who isn't exactly Jenny's type.)

SOD has already spoiled that the baby is Eli's because Lani hasn't been with JJ for weeks.

JJ overhears that Lani is pregnant.

As I suggested last week, I think Lani will lie that the baby is JJ's on account of his mental stability.

I would like to be excited about the Chloe/Eve spoiler but knowing Jeannie T is headed back to Salem soon, I'm already disappointed. I'll just have to continue fast forwarding Brady and Eve scenes.

Already way too much Stefan in these spoilers. And why does Gabi have to have scenes with every eligible man in Salem? Is she a Kate in training? :rolleyes:

Well, that Gabi/Stefan spoiler shows that Gabi went with Kate after all. Eve lost out. Or Gabi just told her she was still considering to get rid of her.

Boy! The writers couldn't even let us take a peaceful breath for the New Year. Tooooooooooo much junk and tragedy on this show. No time for comedy or laughter. So another year and nothing wonderful to look forward to. :sad: :cry: :fan: ShaSha

I think Lani will lie that the baby is JJ's on account of his mental stability.
I also think she will lie about it, but I think it will be because she doesn't want JJ to find out the truth.

And if Lani is having regular sex with her boyfriend, surprising she isn't on the pill????
Did you forget this is Salem? Silly Barb, Trix are for kids. :)

-JJ resigns from the force.
Good night. This better be not just about Theo, but about how he could hurt anyone.
She and Eli had sex on Christmas Eve, yet she finds out she's pregnant two and a half weeks later??
Two and a half weeks from now could be a year in Salem time. And she could be pregnant for another year. LOL
Or, she got pregnant from her romp with JJ the night Theo was shot, but she just thinks Eli is the father?
That seems like a stretch unless the writers think we're stupid.

Oh - wait.

So Lani KNOWS she is pregnant just a couple weeks after sex with Eli. O.K. I looked it up, and the earliest you could get an accurate reading on a pregnancy test is 2 weeks after having sex. However, docs recommend at least 1 week after a missed period.

Modern home pregnancy tests can give you a positive as early as 9 days past ovulation, 5 days before the average period is due. With two of my pregnancies I got positives 9 days past ovulation.

But she'd need a reason to test that early if she wasn't trying, usually a missed period, morning sickness, or the old soap faithful of passing out are the trigger to test.

I am so tired of Dimera kids popping up all over the place. Stefano must have been the original Energizer Bunny. How can Stefan claim partial ownership of the house? First of all no one knew he existed and if I remember correctly everything was left to Chad.

A spoiler in SOD says Stefan bought the bank that held the mortgage on the DiMansion. Hard to believe the DiMansion had a mortgage. Geez, at least when it was Donovan Manor, Shane owned it outright. Maybe Chad mortgaged it when Sami stole all of the DiMera money. Although, Belle returned the money to Chad.

But apparently Stefan calls in the mortgage and takes possession of the house. Hard to believe it would happen, as he would've had to notify Chad in writing that the balance was due by x-date. So for everyone to be shocked is ridiculous. Then again, real life rules don't apply to Salem.

Wednesday January 10:
Chad hires John to investigate Stefan. [He waited until today? He should have had this latest of Stefano's surprise spawn investigated the moment he set eyes on him.]

For all we know, January 10th viewer time could be January 2nd in the morning Salem time, where Chad is, and in the next scene, January 2nd evening time at the hospital. Salem, the land of odd time zones.

This show has nobody on the pill or using other preventive methods.
None of the soaps make a point to regularly show characters using (or discussing) birth control. And they never have. Otherwise, very few soap babies would've been born over the decades.

It's a rare occasion on any soap when characters discuss birth control before having sex.

Back