SPOILER !! Week of Jan 8

No idea as to the when, but I have read that Shawn & Belle will be returning in the not too distant future. However, there is so far, NO official confirmation. I am only posting this because of their recent tweets (in the tweetmobile forum)

That leaked script cover states the characters are in Hong Kong (Monday, March 26, 2018). Shawn is listed for that episode.

f02f557c6354d6877b5a2f4ec658c885.jpg

It amazes me because these are adults we're talking about, not teenagers!!! :huh:ShaSha

Well, that is interesting. Something going on, the script calls for Shawn in Hong Kong.....maybe a few days of it, and thus Belle will be on a different day.

As to the lack of using birth control in Salem, I would tend to agree that 98% of the time, they don't. I don't watch any other soap now, but when I watched GL, it does seem that there were out of wedlock pregnancies there in Springfield, tho maybe not as often as Salem. lol

I am so tired of Dimera kids popping up all over the place. Stefano must have been the original Energizer Bunny.

True.....As I have noted a few times in other threads. Stefano definitely went forth and multiplied, didn't he? Overkill.

I am really not interested in Stefano having yet another kid. I think they wanted to create EJ 2.0 since Chad is nothing like the character EJ was and Andre is just a joke. However, if they had to bring a new DiMera on, I would have preferred it to be Benjy's son Steven or the baby that Tony and Anna lost in 1983 (I know, another Chelsea situation), or even a baby Renee or Megan had before they died. But at least it would be building up a new generation of DiMeras and still be Stefano's grandson instead of another kid of his.

On "Days Cafe" it said Nicole and Holly would be back briefly. It was under the "2 weeks ahead" title. Did any one hear any more on Nicole and Holly? Last she said was she was back only for Holly to be in a Christmas scene.

Just curious.

Well, that is interesting. Something going on, the script calls for Shawn in Hong Kong.....maybe a few days of it, and thus Belle will be on a different day.

As to the lack of using birth control in Salem, I would tend to agree that 98% of the time, they don't. I don't watch any other soap now, but when I watched GL, it does seem that there were out of wedlock pregnancies there in Springfield, tho maybe not as often as Salem. lol

Makes sense. I did tweet Brandon Beemer (Shawn) and Martha Madison (Belle) yesterday and said Days should put them on contract. Brandon Beemer (Shawn) replied saying “anything is possible”. I have read that Martha Madison (Belle) has moved to Dallas though I know other actors (Melissa Reeves/Jennifer, lives in Tennessee for example) so I am sure they could work it out.

Who else can she [Jennifer] go out with? Of the single men in Salem:

JJ is her son
Lucas is her brother
Eli is her cousin
Sonny is her nephew, and gay
Will is her nephew, and gay
Paul is gay
Brady is busy playing Eve
Rafe is engaged to her cuz Hope (although he might want another notch on his bedpost)
Roman gets involved with Anna
Abe is involved with Valerie
Tripp is crushing on Claire
Justin is back with Adrienne
Ben is back in the sanitarium
Stefan is a newbie in town, so she doesn't know him

So, does that leave her with Rory, Henderson and Harold to pick from??
I read something about a new doctor. Maybe Theo's?

So Lani KNOWS she is pregnant just a couple weeks after sex with Eli. O.K. I looked it up, and the earliest you could get an accurate reading on a pregnancy test is 2 weeks after having sex. However, docs recommend at least 1 week after a missed period.

I knew at 3 weeks. I was super regular. You could write a calendar around my cycle, and I started questioning when I was two days late. I figured my cycle was off due to international flights, because that and stress can cause delays. Took the test when I was 4 days late, and that was my first daughter (who also beat all the birth control odds as well, after 3 years of consistent use).

Back