SPOILER !! Week of Jan 8

Makes sense. I did tweet Brandon Beemer (Shawn) and Martha Madison (Belle) yesterday and said Days should put them on contract. Brandon Beemer (Shawn) replied saying “anything is possible”. I have read that Martha Madison (Belle) has moved to Dallas though I know other actors (Melissa Reeves/Jennifer, lives in Tennessee for example) so I am sure they could work it out.

Someone tweeted her about that recently and she responded saying it wasn't a big deal to fly back and forth.

A spoiler in SOD says Stefan bought the bank that held the mortgage on the DiMansion. Hard to believe the DiMansion had a mortgage. Geez, at least when it was Donovan Manor, Shane bought it outright. Maybe Chad mortgaged it when Sami stole all of the DiMera money. Although, Belle returned the money to Chad.

But apparently Stefan calls in the mortgage and takes possession of the house. Hard to believe it would happen, as he would've had to notify Chad in writing that the balance was due by x-date. So for everyone to be shocked is ridiculous. Then again, real life rules don't apply to Salem.
Yes, this is utter legal nonsense. if a bank could foreclose on a mortgage whenever it's taken over, all of the mortgaged homes in America would be in danger. Anywhere but Salem, as long as Chad made the mortgage payments, he keeps title to the DiMansion. And if Stefano O. (as in zero) tried any funny business, even a lawyer like Justin could block him. That said, the whole idea of this interloper grabbing a family mansion is trite and absurd. The writers could easily have put the Big Zero in the Salem Inn where he could parade around in a towel (ala Xander) as he plots the downfall of Chad, Andre, and Kate.

Last edited:
Well everyone on this board must know how I feel about Eric or another dude with Jen. Before the link loaded I excitedly thought Jack was returning.:sad::sad:

See, I have never been able to agree with Andre being Stefano's son. I hated they killed off Tony and kept Andre. And while he hasn't killed anyone recently, he did years ago, and thru the years, has nearly killed or caused the deaths of many of Salem's residents. The actor does a great job, but Andre trying to "save the legacy" of Stefano's is just a lot of baloney, to me.

He & Viv are probably plotting to have it all to themselves....and even are against Stefan. Would not surprise me at all, if they are using him to their own ends.....and it will end up being that Chad has to work with Stefan to get everything back.

See, I have never been able to agree with Andre being Stefano's son.
Hear hear. He actually had a more legitimate claim to the Empire with his experience as Stefano's willing-to-do-anything Nephew and all he did for the company/family in that capacity. This sudden son and now I'm the oldest so it's my birthright - stupid!!

Since Andre working with Vivian, you begin to question the DNA test that was
done in Salem. Kate was left behind when the two of them went to lab.
What if they switched the hair with Andre's. Are they checking to make
sure Stefan O is Vivian's son too?

Last edited:
I hated they killed off Tony and kept Andre. And while he hasn't killed anyone recently, he did years ago, and thru the years
That's how I feel too Poirot. Tony was beloved, and adored with Anna, by many many fans. So he was killed off in favor of Andre?! It made no sense then. And it still makes absolutely no sense to me.

See, I have never been able to agree with Andre being Stefano's son. I hated they killed off Tony and kept Andre. And while he hasn't killed anyone recently, he did years ago, and thru the years, has nearly killed or caused the deaths of many of Salem's residents. The actor does a great job, but Andre trying to "save the legacy" of Stefano's is just a lot of baloney, to me.

He & Viv are probably plotting to have it all to themselves....and even are against Stefan. Would not surprise me at all, if they are using him to their own ends.....and it will end up being that Chad has to work with Stefan to get everything back.
I think we will learn that Stefan O is just a flunky hired by Viv and Andre and not family at all. I wouldn't be too surprised if he doesn't turn the tables on them and team up with Chad. That's my hope at least.

Back