SPOILER !! Week of Jan 8

For "never believed to have changed" (by me at least) Andre to have been working with Vivian and perhaps playing "crocodile tears" Kate this whole time, rather than really having actual feelings for her, would be a delicious plot twist in my opinion.

The only thing that could make things even more fun would be for Stefan O to be the latest DiMera to succumb to Kate's "charms" if she were to secretly find out about Andre & Vivian working together and have this revelation lead to her & Stefan O covertly pairing up to flip the script completely back into their favor in the blink of an eye.

This is the kind of drama and intrigue I would love to see and with it happening to characters that deserve no sympathy (but I happen to enjoy) anyway, would make things all the more enjoyable.

Maybe we should take up a collection for robes since there is such a shortage in Salem. Enough already with the the towels and just out of the shower idiots opening the door. Who in heaven's name does that?

Looks like Kate and Roman stand a good chance after all! Andre did accept Stefan's paternity way too easily!

Anna is probably just around to stir it up in that direction, it seems Ron Carvalatti enjoys teasing us fans and he has given us tidbits of what may happen. I think everything out in the open is safe to say isn't to be expected. I am actually enjoying this. Caught everyone off guard, not predictable.

I also think Stefan is a fake and in no way related to anyone. If anything, I'd believe more so Stefan is a relative of Vivian's ex-hench man, Gus. Stefan may end up the victim in all this turn against Andre and Vivian as I feel if Andre and Vivian were alone with the paternity results it is highly likely Stefan is no DiMera.

Last edited:
I really like Abby and Andre as friends/family. So much for that after all this comes out.

Wonderful photos. Two of nude Abby answering the door in a towel. Again, who does this??:huh:

Really, who answers their door in a towel, if they are older than 3??

Viv in a new no-print, but ruffled ugly dress. Chloe got the flower dress for the day. And then Brady and Eve.:sick:

I just hope the dialog makes the wardrobe issues less interesting.

kat - I'm not shooting the messenger. Thank you for the pictures.

First thing I thought when I saw the pics is, who's in the gorilla suit? Then saw it was a fur coat and fur hat. Underneath it all is Anna!

My first thought was "What's with all of the fur?" Eve and now Anna. I hope it is fake fur!!

Back