SPOILER !! Week of Jan 9

I really enjoy the comments and spoilers and especially the recap. However I have 2 loves. The other being General Hospital. Is there a "Port Charles" spectator?

You'd have to search online to see if there are any General Hospital boards similar to this one.

Apparently their son won't even be seen for time around, just mentioned.
Thank god!! Similar to those posters that consistently are bothered by the lack of appropriate clothing for the weather, baby storylines bug me to no end. OH and Julie. I couldn't care less about these storylines and would be happy to not see another one for a couple of years.

Days Actress Axed?? Who would that be? We know the actresses portraying Jade & Ciara are leaving......that is old news? Is this someone else?
I rarely find SOD in the stores' mag sections. Not even WalMart. I don't know if they only get 5 a week, lol, or they arrive so late, or if they even carry the mag any more. It is very expensive for such a tiny mag that only covers 4 soaps.

It is Ciara. They are just reiterating what was posted on Serial Scoop.

SOD Spoilers:

Anna is back on Jan. 9. Carrie and Austin are back Jan. 11. The 13,000 episode is Jan. 10.

Marlena, Rafe, Paul and Steve arrive in Prague to look for Stefano. Note that the magazine says Shane and not Steve but I'm guessing this is a typo. Anna separately arrives in Prague as she wants to kill Stefano because she believes he is responsible for killing Tony. She has been stuck in a loop about this for a long time. Marlena sees a Stefano look-alike and someone fires a shot at him. Marlena discovers the shooter is Anna. Both women are then arrested. Carrie and Austin come to their rescue. Carrie realizes her mom is a bit unstable so she makes arrangements to bring her home to Switzerland with her and Austin. Meanwhile, Anna escapes. Carrie and Austin go off to look for her.

There is a photo of a Stefano look-alike walking in Prague.

Hattie warns Hope that Sheila and Coco are out for her. Hope disobeys doctor's orders and checks out of the infirmary. She then finds out something about Hattie's ex Alfie. Just as she is about to tell her, a prison employee named Chet chloroforms Hope and kidnaps her. Hope wakes up and tries to attack Chet who tells Hope he is on her side. In the process, she hits her head and her stitches come out. Chet thinks he's killed her and so he escapes. A familiar face finds Hope and carries her off. Note that spoilers for week of 1/16 indicate that Hope's caretaker (maybe Eric?) is revealed so I don't think we will find out next week.

Meanwhile Lt. Raines is not happy Hope has escaped. Since she is a convicted felon, cops are ordered to shoot if they find her. Shawn is concerned and decides he needs to find her before Raines does. Rafe is also filled in while in Prague. He knows the order is to shoot and he is helpless since he is in Prague.

Chloe wakes up and Nancy fills her in on what Deimos and Brady have been up to. They talk and decide Nicole must hear the truth about Holly from Chloe and not Deimos.

Spoilers for Friday 1/13 says Deimos puts out a hit on someone. I think we've seen the rest of the daily spoilers.

Whoever Deimos puts a hit on will be a woman, because we have once again fallen into the pit of abuse to women. Arrest them because a shot is fired. Kidnap them because you don't like something done to you by a third party. Make them unstable because apparently women are unstable.

If you watch Days, you would think friendships between non biological women is impossible for more than 2 hours. And even between mother/daughter its difficult. Between sisters? No chance. The other message Days teaches is that a woman can ONLY be truly happy with a man and a baby. Poppycock.

I am so excited for the big changes ahead for Days. Ooohh. :sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm:

Anna shoots at Stefano: Why bother, he'll just come back to life as usual?

Anna and Hope escape: It's remarkable about how jails on Days are so easy to escape from. Are the walls made of cardboard?

Raines orders Hope to be shot on sight: What's with this guy? He'd have a former police officer shot? Does he really hate the Salem P.D. Brady in-crowd that much? If he'd watch reruns of the prison-escape show, I Almost Got Away with It, he'd realize that police officers often don't shoot at fleeing escaped felons.

Deimos orders at hit: A likely target would be Nancy, but she'd probably outsmart the dimwitted Kiriakis shooter. Imagine the following conversation at the K-mansion.

Deimos: I'm fed up! I'm ordering a hit on that lying Nancy! Nicole must have her baby!

Brady: Is that really necessary? Let's do the viewers a favor and have that slimy Dario shot instead. The viewers would love it and getting rid of him will probably improve the ratings.

I hope Carrie and Austin stick around for a bit.
They may only be in the Prague scenes. One can only hope.

Marlena runs into a familiar face.
I'll bet that smarts a mite. :)

So, Abigail runs into Dario, and Chad "catches" them together. This sounds like Chad is looking for an excuse to turn to Gabi. It looks like Dario is the fourth side of this tiresome quadrangle.

Days is pretty good about not repeating storylines. :sarcasm:
The Dickens, you say!!!!!

Last edited:
Hmmm, what happened to Deimos kidnaps Abby & Gabi???

The Abby/Gabi kidnapping is undated. So I'm wondering if it might be a February sweeps storyline.

The Hope stuff sounded a bit confusing. It sounds like Chet gets her out of prison but then someone else (probably Eric) takes over for him. Lots of questions to be answered I'm sure.

I'm also wondering if Belle's return ties in to Eric's inevitable release.

Back