katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
From http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday, July 11
Theo and Claire share a warm moment.

Tuesday, July 12
Chad and Jennifer butt heads over Thomas’s well-being.

Wednesday, July 13
Kate and Deimos set the record “straight” with the authorities.

Thursday July 14:
Chase has an epic meltdown.

Friday July 15:
Theresa lashes out at Brady.
Summer goes on the run.

Sounds like somewhat of a good week so far, minus the Kate and Deimos nonsense

Why is Summer still around? I thought she got on a plane to leave town the week before. Can she leave already?

I wonder if therapy brings out Chase's memory about his mother's death which causes his meltdown.

Andre evidently has promised to eliminate Rafe for Aiden, and probably wants to eliminate Hope as well. He figured out Hope probably killed Stefano, and originally was out for them both because of it and the coverup. But now...well, it has just gotten entirely too twisted and bizarre for me.

I wonder if therapy brings out Chase's memory about his mother's death which causes his meltdown.

Hmmm. If therapy via the shady therapists at Shady Hills, or whatever it's called, cause a meltdown I wonder if Chase sets another fire? And everything there melts down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Monday, July 11
Theo and Claire share a warm moment. [Given the misleading nature of spoilers, it's just a brief moment before they head in an opposite directions.]

Tuesday, July 12
Chad and Jennifer butt heads over Thomas’s well-being. [If Jenny thinks that Stefano's mausoleum isn't the proper place for a child, she ought to think again. Down the road, Thomas can invite friends over to play in the dungeon and secret passages. He'll be the most-wanted friend in Salem. :)]

Wednesday, July 13
Kate and Deimos set the record “straight” with the authorities. [The use of quotations around the word straight is appropriate here. Kate and Deimos have rarely been straight about anything all their lives.]

Thursday July 14:
Chase has an epic meltdown. [Another Shady Hills success story. How long will it be before he escapes? :sick:]

Friday July 15:
Summer goes on the run. [Hopefully, she'll keep running, running, and running until she falls off the edge of the Earth. :drunk:]

The actor (Jonathan McLendon), via Twitter, has said he has not been called to work in several months......so, I guess, like Fynn, & Eve, the character just is no longer around at some point. He was always recurring, was never on contract. Claire was also recurring, but is now on contract. The other teens are all on contract.

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9299564/8/#new

Monday 7/11/16‬
Andre orchestrates a secret plan.

Tuesday 7/12/16
Chad spirals out of control.
Hope and Aiden slowly find their way back to each other.

Wednesday 7/13/16‬
‬Dario accepts his father’s job offer.
Summer continues her shady dealings.

Thursday 7/14/16‬
Ciara confronts Chase.

Some thoughts about the latest spoilers from our friends at daytimeroyalyonline;

I would be far more excited about the Andre spoiler if he was orchestrating a plan out in public and in full view of everybody. I mean "secret plans" are just so nineteen nineties don't you think?

I agree with Katmouse that the Dario spoiler being a bit odd since we saw him working at Club TBD. But I think I figured it out: See Dario did start indeed start working at the club but since he is just so gosh-darned furious with Eduardo he wasn't going to tell him. That would really show him wouldn't it? But I think something happens that makes him realize that if he wants to save up enough of the changle-changle so he can move out of Rafe's he has to let the old man know he's working for him. Hey that explanation makes as much (if not more) sense then half the stories going on right now.

Once again what's with all the "shady" dealings? It's summertime for crying out loud people should be out enjoying the sunshine.

And finally I am over-the-moon excited about the Gabi and JJ news. *sarcasm*

Yes I know I posted that I was going to refrain complaining about that last week because Camila Banus (Gabi) answered a tweet by saying that she and JJ would have story in the coming months. But we don't know when that's going to kick in. So I figure I still gotta be me in the meantime. :)

Thanks for the spoilers, Kat. I wondered the same thing about Dario. He was already working at the place his dad bought.

I hope Abby doesn't die.

I really do not like the spoiler about Hope and Aiden. I'm already fast forwarding their scenes.

Summer is still around? I thought she was leaving.

Didn't Ciara already confront Chase?

It's really sad when the only thing that remotely interests me is that "Andre orchestrates a secret plan."

‬Dario accepts his father’s job offer.
Er...um...didn't he already? Are we seeing stuff out of order, or was there a cut scene that explained why Dario was working the bar on Thursday?
And finally I am over-the-moon excited about the Gabi and JJ news. *sarcasm*
No news is good news. At this rate, the next time we see them, they'll be married with two kids. Heck, all these hack writers know how to do is break couples up, so let's hope that they keep JJ and Gabi off their radar.

Back