SPOILER !! Week of July 11

You know, Jason you make a good point. Maybe I should just be grateful for small blessings. LOL

And now when I think about it maybe this is actually a compliment to Gabi and J. Yes when I close my eyes I can see the discussion in the writers room going something like this:

Writer #1: "It's been a while since we've done anything with Gabi and JJ we should probably come up with something for them."

Writer #2: "But... but I like them!"

Writer #1: "So do I. That's why I'm saying... oh I get your point since we both like them so much we should wait until someone comes on staff who knows how to write for them. Right?

Writer#2: "Exactly!"

Monday 7/11/16‬
Andre orchestrates a secret plan. [Andre's plans are always secret. It's the "orchestration" that sometimes gives him trouble.]

Tuesday 7/12/16
Hope and Aiden slowly find their way back to each other. [:eek::sick::sick::sick::eek:]

Wednesday 7/13/16‬
‬Dario accepts his father’s job offer. [Maybe, he thinks that he can use TBD as a launching site for some of his scams. E.g., Dario to customer: "Hey, buddy, I know a Nigerian prince who wants to get $100,000,000 into the U.S. Just pay me a mere $2,000 in expense money, and 10% of that fortune can be yours."]
Summer continues her shady dealings. [Why is she still around? :angry:Roman needs to establish a good, old-fashioned bunco squad to deal with swindlers.]

Thursday 7/14/16‬
Ciara confronts Chase. [Yet another confrontation? Teen Ciara is starting to act like Jenny did when her hated archenemy, Eve, was in town.]

Last edited:
I have to say that JJ and Jennifer dumping on Chad is old. Chad has been there for Abby in every way, is not like other DiMeras anymore and just wants what is best for her. JJ and Jennifer fail to recognize this and continue to be against Chad despite his show of commitment to Abigail. Hey JJ, go back to pretending to be a cop like the rest of the SPD and Jennifer, work on your own self so you can truly be there for your kids when they need you.

I have to say that JJ and Jennifer dumping on Chad is old. Chad has been there for Abby in every way, is not like other DiMeras anymore and just wants what is best for her. JJ and Jennifer fail to recognize this and continue to be against Chad despite his show of commitment to Abigail. Hey JJ, go back to pretending to be a cop like the rest of the SPD and Jennifer, work on your own self so you can truly be there for your kids when they need you.

I agree with you 100% but I will say that I think the concern about Andre and his involvement is valid. That's how this should have been written instead of focusing on Chad being a Dimera. If this was the direction they were going in, it should have been going on since before Chad and Abby's wedding. Not suddenly popping up now.

Chad was not raised as a DiMera, unlike EJ, but much like Lexie, and everyone knows that. I don't know where JJ gets off acting like he has a vendetta against Chad, and consideres him a lliar, etc. Why the heck would he be insisting, along with his mother, that Chad is in Cahoots with evil Andre? Asinine. Chad may be using the last name now, but he is NOT of that sort of mind set. Both JJ & Jen knows that, what is wrong with them?

Why is JJ throwing his weight around, as if he has authority of some kind, when he is not in uniform? Or has Salem PD adopted a "casual clothing" option for it's new cops? (Lani waited months and months to get approved or designated as detective, did JJ sail thru in a few weeks? )

Chad was not raised as a DiMera, unlike EJ, but much like Lexie, and everyone knows that. I don't know where JJ gets off acting like he has a vendetta against Chad, and consideres him a lliar, etc. Why the heck would he be insisting, along with his mother, that Chad is in Cahoots with evil Andre? Asinine. Chad may be using the last name now, but he is NOT of that sort of mind set. Both JJ & Jen knows that, what is wrong with them?

Why is JJ throwing his weight around, as if he has authority of some kind, when he is not in uniform? Or has Salem PD adopted a "casual clothing" option for it's new cops? (Lani waited months and months to get approved or designated as detective, did JJ sail thru in a few weeks? )

I completely agree but that's not how it's playing out right now. If Jen and JJ were going to have issue with Chad being a Dimera, it should have happened a long time ago. Not suddenly as a plot point.

According to SOD, Summer somehow manages to kidnap Tate, and goes on the run with him. Perhaps someone who gets the mag could fill in whatever additional info. Also, Chase's epic meltdown occurs after being confronted by Ciara.....???

And Deimos..... too bad......he tells the cops his falling in river was an accident. Dang it! Really wanted to see Kate in trouble for "bearing false witness". LOL

My speculation/prediction: **COMPLETELY NOT A SPOILER, JUST MY PREDICTION**: Andre is going to lie and say Abigail died in that plane crash he saw in the news. He'll say he "found her" in the list of names that perished just to get Chad to give him whatever he wants. Then Abigail (the new one) is going to show up and we'll see another hundred famous Days scenes where various characters say "GASP! You're alive!?"

Back