SPOILER !! Week of July 4

combined spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9297924/8/#new

Monday, July 4, 2016
Hope and Aiden are headed towards making love, but the memories are too much for Hope.
Andre reveals to Chad that he didn't find the letter; Abigail gave it to him.
JJ confronts Chad about Abigail.
Rafe questions Andre about Aiden.

Tuesday, July 5, 2016
Theresa reveals to Brady that she fell asleep while she was out with Tate.
Jade shows up at the hospital and tearfully tells Joey her parents want nothing to do with her.
Kayla admits to Steve that she still isn't ready to move forward with him.
Victor does his best to comfort Maggie, who is distraught over the recent revelation about Summer.

Wednesday, July 6, 2016
Shawn is concerned about his relationship stalling with Belle.
Nicole questions Chloe about her relationship with Deimos.
Chloe reveals to Philip that Deimos is returning to Salem.
When Kate returns to the mansion, she finds a surprise waiting for her.

Thursday, July 7, 2016
Chad has a conversation with "Stefano" who tells him Abigail may not be what's best for Thomas.
Andre reads an article about a downed private plane, this strikes up an idea...
Chad still doesn't trust Andre but pretends to be on his side.
Kate worries that Deimos has returned to seek vengeance for her attempt to drown him in the river.

Friday, July 8, 2016
Summer sits on a plane leaving Salem, and cries of a baby are heard right nearby...
Aiden and Hope make plans to return to Salem as she apologizes for things not going as they'd planned.
Rafe grows increasingly suspicious of Aiden.

I think Brady tells Maggie about Summer being a con artist.....& I do agree, am thinking Kate is going to find a surprise all right....and it is not going to be Santa Claus. LOL

So, Summer is on her way out, and tragically she finds baby Tater Tot and gets to come back? Or that they weren't filming Christmas. Or that they'd be willing to toss 99% of what's in the can so we could have Summer ON HER WAY out? Or perhaps Ben can escape and bring his collection of neckties?

Jade shows up at the hospital and tearfully tells Joey her parents want nothing to do with her.
Julie and Doug can be her foster parents :)

When Kate returns to the mansion, she finds a surprise waiting for her.
Oh I hope it is Deimos, lol, but it could be Chloe. That would make her head spin, fall off and roll out the door.

Implications are amok here. No one says, that Tate is kidnapped. Today Victor found Theresa somewhat asleep, but no baby Tate being taken. Does Summer get on a plane that goes down? She hears a baby crying, but how could it be Tate? Just another passenger with a baby? I am confused.The writers are confused, gosh darn we are all confused, if you don't mind me saying.:eek: :confused: :whack::fan: ShaSha

ShaSha, another one of those vague spoilers that gets twisted.

Back